QuickBooks offers numerous versions to fit business accounting needs. QuickBooks 2019 is simple and easy to use accounting solution. By easy navigation, you can observe the sites and efficiently maintain the compatibility with your business. QuickBooks Navigation helps you locate everything you need to run your software. It shows the basic QuickBooks overview so you easily understand it.
Here are 9 Steps to Navigate QuickBooks in a Faster Way:
- The First is the Dashboard:
When you log in to your QuickBooks, the dashboard in the navigation bar will appear in the first left. It will present a quick overview of the ongoing business. You can open the dashboard and go through the information about the business. The Dashboards provide important information that is required for any user.
- Profit & Loss:
The QuickBooks dashboard also shows the profit and loss of your business. You can find information on the dashboard related to bank account information, Sales summary, check the bank balance, customer’s overdue reports, and more.
- Create Your First Invoice:
When you need to add sales or invoices, you can do it by following the steps below:
- Click on the Invoices tab, then click the blue “New Invoice” button.
- Enter the client information and click on Save. The saved customer detail will be shown in a drop-down menu. It will be auto-filled when selected to create invoices.
- Enter the product details such as prices and quantity. You also need to select the tax percentage that has to be included or excluded.
- Select the invoice option according to your convenience.
- You may also add special condition such as delivery payment in the Terms Box.
- Once it is completed, click on Save. If the invoice is incomplete you can save it in the draft.
- Add with The Plus Menu:
By using the Plus sign you can add transactions, create estimates, manage pay bills and save time by automatic scheduling and sending invoices.
- Use the Search Bar:
By using the search tab, you can find cheques and invoices which you have created previously. Click on search and type in the cheque date, number or amount.
- The Left Navigation Bar:
In the navigation bar, you will find a lot of great and useful stuff. You can view reports of your customers under invoicing, also see your business products, sales reports and also see other varied reports for reviewing.
The Reports will be available on the left side, which is below the invoices. You can open it and access into the QuickBooks reports.
- Gear Menu:
The Gear Menu icon has lots of useful features. It provides information about company profile and settings. This icon is located at the top right. It’s a place where you can manage, look for things and make changes in the chart of account.
- Advanced Accounting tools:
Here you can find advanced accounting tools such as budgeting, reconcile, Audit Log, and more.
Bigxperts QuickBooks Helpdesk
We hope the above navigation steps help you to easily navigate through QuickBooks. If you have any question related to QuickBooks application, you can contact our QuickBooks experts at our toll free number +1-800-816-6849 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our representative will surely assist you. You can also chat with us live via Live Chat Support.