QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2020 serves you an enhanced digital bookkeeping system including in-house printing service so that you can easily print your invoice, purchase orders, estimation, sales receipt, and other various business documents. Moreover, it allows you to add contact information, slogan as well as a logo in a completely customized manner.
QuickBooks has a unique Built-in layout designer option that helps you to manage the size of the logo as well as placement. The placement option helps you to easily place your logo wherever you want. A well-designed or properly-placed logo helps you a lot to establish your company’s brand so that customers can easily recognize the personality of your brand.
Keep these pointers in mind before proceeding to add your company’s logo
Here are certain things that you should know; it helps you not to do mistakes while adding a logo to your company in terms of shape, size, color, and more.
- Size should be smaller than 10 MB
- Format of your logo image file should in .gif, .bmp, .png, .jpg, .jpe, or .jpej
- Since QuickBooks do not accept rectangular shape so try to keep your logo in square-shape
- Depth should be 24-bits or you can keep bit less in-depth
- The RGB color is standard and QuickBooks follow the same
- The logo should color depth.
Steps for QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2020 add a logo to my company
- Go to the toolbar and click on the Gear icon option
- Choose Custom Form Styles with your Company
- Scroll to the upper right and choose the appropriate form in New style
- In case, you want to upload in existing template then find a suitable template and select Edit option within Action Column
- Open design tab and search for Add your unique logo option
- Once you find, select it
- Select Add a logo option then go to next window
- Discover and choose the desired image
- Open the image and once the uploading is finished
- Then save it and at last click on Done option.
Steps for customizing logos
- Initially, open the settings then go to toolbar option
- Select the Gear icon in the open toolbar
- If you wish to edit then find an appropriate template
- Select Edit option within Action column
- Now select Design tab
- Go to Make logo edits on the same
- Then, go to Show logo option and accordingly change the size and placement as per your desire
- Keep in mind, you can’t change height and weight
- At last, click on Done.
Steps to remove logos
- Go to Toolbar and click on the Gear icon
- Choose Custom Form style within your company
- Select the desired template that you want to edit in the Action column
- Click on the Design tab
- Then press on Make logo edits
- Now, go to Hide logo tab
- At last, click on done.
How to reach us?
Hopefully, now you can add a logo to your company using the aforementioned steps in QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2020. In case, you face any trouble while performing the step to add your company logo then contact with QuickBooks technical support toll-free number +1-800-816-6849. There is also an online live chat service is available 24*7, they guide you with the best solution.