QuickBooks is one of the well known accounting packages for small businesses. With its various other industry specific products, QuickBooks made business accounting easy. But, there are people who are in charge of keeping the books do not want to always be tied to a computer working on their financials. So there is remote access to QuickBooks so you can work from anywhere. Remote access gives the flexibility to work the way you want on the go.
Need of QuickBooks Desktop Remote Access
The desktop version of QuickBooks is designed to provide access to multiple users in a local area network, where all users are closely connected to the database server through a hard wired system. However it does not functions if you have users in different offices, or if you want to access the accounting data from while you are at home or travelling.
The accountants and other professionals, who are willing to directly access client’s data without having to make copies of the files for local access, will be working with the clients remotely. QuickBooks Online version is well equipped to access from different locations but QuickBooks Online version is not a wise choice for all kinds of businesses.
- There are different remote control programs like LogMeIn or Team Viewer that allows you to log in with the help internet to the remote computer and use the copy of QuickBooks found there. The issue that you can face with these products is that when you are accessing that remote computer, the local user of that computer is locked out. You cannot have the local and the remote user running QuickBooks program on that computer at the same time.
- If you use a hosted version of QuickBooks that is running on an officially recognized member of the Intuit Hosting Program is a best way to run QuickBooks from multiple locations, and there is the significant advantage of having the hosting company be responsible for the server hardware, rather than having to maintain that yourself. The problem lies with the cost of the businesses that can soar in terms of per user per month. You are benefitted from this kind of arrangement until and unless the cost is not affecting.
- Preferring to work with your own Windows Server installation and Remote Desktop (RDP) is another type of approach t remote access. It is hardly discussed like the above mentioned options. Ensuring this you are going to be responsible for your own Windows Server system that can be complex and costly in terms of maintenance and that Intuit supports QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions in this environment with certain restrictions.
- Small businesses with minimum users are recommended the first two options considering the usability. The third option is recommended to the larger business. The main aim is to provide remote users with simultaneous, multi-user access to a QuickBooks desktop company file.
Need Professional Help?
If you have queries related to the QuickBooks Desktop remote access options and how QuickBooks can help you better to accessing your data and files on the go, contact QuickBooks Desktop support number. It is prompt and active round the clock. At times when you fail to connect with the QuickBooks Desktop support number you can switch to trusted third party QuickBooks Consulting agencies like AccountingErrors.com. It hires trained QB professionals who accord assistance to fix the issue in the first call itself. Dial the toll free number 📞+ and connect to garner immediate resolution.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support