Here in this article, you will learn how to unsubscribe from your QuickBooks subscription. We are not very pleased to learn that you want to leave Quickbooks. However, we want to make the process hassle-free for you, even for the cancellation. This is what you have to end subscription:-
Cancel Online Purchased Account From Intuit
- First, you need to open a web browser on your computer and not on your mobile.
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Account as an admin user.
- Now, go to Settings and then Account and settings.
- Go to the Billing & Subscription tab.
- Note: if you are not able to find the billing and Subscription tab, then you have purchased your subscription from a mobile app store.
- Go to the Quickbooks section and click on Cancel subscription or cancel online. If it is a trial then you need to select cancel the trial.
- Lastly, follow the steps that appear on your screen.
To begin with the process you have to log in to the account management portal and find your billing and subscription. Look below to learn how you can do that.
- Go to camps.intuit.com.
- Select QuickBooks Desktop.
- Under Product and Services, select your subscription.
- Click Details.
- Go to the Billing Information section to find Cancel Subscription.
- Click Save and Close
Once it is done, a confirmation message and an email will be sent.
Please note: If you are in the 60-day money-back guarantee period and the product was purchased directly from Intuit, you will receive a refund automatically for the full price of the subscription. If you fall in this category you will have a refund within two weeks of the full purchase price.
60 days money-back guarantee for the monthly and annual subscription
You are eligible for a full refund if the cancellation of the refund happens within the first 60 days of signing up, it will be automatically transferred to the credit card we have on file.
After the passing of 60-day Money Back Guarantee period:
This is helpful for you if you fall outside the 60-Day Money Back Guarantee period:
- If you want to cancel your subscription after the first 60 days and before the end of your 12-month subscription, termination should be paid which will be equal to the monthly payments left on your subscription.
- You won’t receive a prorated refund for the remaining portion of your subscription that you did not use.
Once you cancel your service there will be some restrictions, like:
- You will not be eligible for issues and questions not covered by the Intuit QuickBooks Desktop & Point-of-Sale software support policies. If you want then an additional fee may be charged.
- Also an additional fee for Receive Data Recovery Services.
- Use other services that were with your plan like Intuit Data Protect.
Important: The refund can return to the credit card accustomed to building the purchase. If your credit card number has since been modified, you will need to figure along with your bank to have the credit transferred.
- If you are eligible for a refund and pay by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), expect the refund to appear on your account ten business days once it’s processed.
- If not for some other QuickBooks subscription, you can have access to products till the end of your current subscription amount.
- At the end of your current subscription period, you won’t be able to access QuickBooks Desktop.
- Your company file can stay on your device. Subscription or purchase needs to be re-activated and an outright license to be able to open and view it.
Cancellation Policies For Service-only plans
- You can Cancel QuickBooks Desktop Subscription service when you wish but, the service-only plans need a minimum 12-month subscription.
- There are no refunds for the rest of the subscription amount that you had paid.
Hope you found the information you were looking for. If not, you can contact our technical consultants or visit our website to learn more. Our technical experts are available round the clock to give you a premium experience.