Perform Clean clean reinstall QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop
Clean reinstallation is sometimes required to help resolve problems during installation or while running the software. Here are the steps to completely uninstall and then reinstall QuickBooks Point of Sale on your computer.
What is the foremost way to clean reinstall QuickBooks Point of Sale?
The clean installation is important when you are using the QuickBooks because in case of any errors or issues you have to do the clean reinstall QuickBooks Point of Sale. The clean install is one of the best solutions. The problems are like installation problems, issues while running software, and more.
What is the process for clean reinstall QuickBooks POS?
In the solution of clean reinstall, you have to uninstall the software in your system and then install the software again with the proper process. To do the process of clean reinstall QuickBooks Point of Sale, you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below:-
Here are some things that you must have before processing the clean reinstall-
- Check that in the system you can sign in as the Admin so that you have all the admin rights
- You have to create the backup of your Company Data File before performing the process
- Prepare the License and product number with you
- Create the backup of your QuickBooks Point of Sale company data file
- Check that your system is in good condition and available to be restarted
- You need the download file of the QuickBooks before starting the process.
The steps of clean reinstall are:-
- First of all, you have to uninstall the QuickBooks Point of Sale from your system
- Open the Run window in your system
- Type the Control Panel in it and then click on the Enter button
- The Control Panel window opens up
- In this, click on the Programs and then further select the Programs and Features
- From the list of programs, search and click on the QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale
- Then select the option uninstall
- Then follow the instructions displayed to you and complete it.
- You have to change the name of all the folders of Point of Sale
If you uninstall the QuickBooks software on the server system then you have to copy the entire data of QuickBooks POS. then paste this data to the Desktop. Now rename the file by adding the OLD at the end of the file name. This helps the QuickBooks to create a new folder while installing the software.
In this also, delete the QBPOSDBSrvUser Windows User
- Click on the Start menu
- Then open the Control Panel by clicking on the option or search for it
- In the Control Panel, click on the User accounts
- After that, select the option Manage another account
- Now in the UAC window, click on the continue option
- Click on the QBPOSDBSrvUser
- Select the option named Delete the account
- You have to provide the confirmation about the deleted folder
- In the end, reboot your system.
- After this, you have to reinstall the POS
- Click on the installation file
- Then click the Next button on the wizard
- Read the License Agreement, then click on the “I Agree” option
- Click on the Next option
- Provide your License and the product number and click on the Next button
- Press the Start button on window opened on your screen and Installation starts and it takes some time
- After completion of the installation, activate the software
- In the end, restart the system and the software.
- The Company Data File has to be restored to use it in your account
- To restore it, you have to create the company file in QuickBooks POS
- Then while creating name the file that you want to
- Now restore the backup file that you created before starting all the process
- When the restoration process is successful, check that the data is correct
- Close and then you have to open the QuickBooks Point of Sale gain and connect with others as well
- Also, connect with the QuickBooks Desktop
- Register the QuickBooks POS again.
Now, you are all done and can continue with your work without any issues.
How to reach the QuickBooks professional team?
Above, you get the foremost solution to clean reinstall QuickBooks Point of Sale. If you face any issues or have any query then connect with the QuickBooks customer helpline number 1800-816-6849. The team is happy to serve you with their best as they are available all around the clock. The members of the team are well experienced and provide you best out of their knowledge whenever required. You can also get in touch with then through email firstname.lastname@example.org or do a live chat for instant solutions.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support