QuickBooks POS (Point Of Sale) Bank Account
Connect Bank account to QuickBooks POS is very essential as it eases the process of recording the banking transactions. You simply need to categorize the banking transaction and the QuickBooks will do the rest for you.
In this article, we will show you how you can connect Bank account to QuickBooks POS.
- On the home page of the QuickBooks desktop go to Bank Account and select add an account.
- Under the options of the various bank accounts choose your bank.
- As you select your bank it will prompt you to sign in to your bank account. You need to sign in to your account using your customer Id and password.
- Once you have signed into your bank account you will be able to see all the bank accounts that you have with the said bank. Choose the account that you use for business and mention the type of the said account in the QuickBooks.
- The QuickBooks automatically downloads the transactions of the last 90 days from the bank account. However, the said transactions are yet to be posted in the Connecting Bank account to QuickBooks POS.
- The first time when the QuickBooks downloads the bank transactions it will ask you to review the said transactions and categorize the expenses.
- On the bank page, sort the transactions by clicking on the category of a match. QuickBooks automatically tries to categorize some of the transactions.
- You can also change the category of the transaction by clicking on the transaction menu and categorizing it under the correct menu.
- Click ADD to save the transaction.
- You can even get a summary of the income and expenditure right on the dashboard to have a live update of how your business has been performing and what accounts for a major expenditure of your business.
- The QuickBooks also enables you to run reports such as Profit and Loss account and also have a percentage view of the expenses of the business.
The aforesaid are the steps to connect the bank accounts to the QuickBooks as well as running various reports on the Connecting Bank account to QuickBooks POS. IF you have any problem in understanding or following any of the aforesaid steps kindly contact our QuickBooks Team Any Question call at We have a pool of trained professionals who can efficiently handle any QuickBooks related queries and give proper guidance in carrying out any steps online.
Our Scope of Services:
- 24X7 availability and 365 days working.
- Quick response with minimal waiting time on calls.
- A prompt solution with guaranteed customer satisfaction.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support