Intuit has recently made a huge announcement of discontinuing the QuickBooks 2015 and the older versions from the May 31st, 2018. It also includes the QuickBooks POS 13.0 version. This software was used by many retail industries. In this article, you can also know about the QuickBooks POS 13.0.
QuickBooks POS 13.0
Intuit has introduced QuickBooks Desktop POS 13.0 with many exceptional features and tools. It was considered as a boon for small and medium retail industries. It is available in the desktop version with anytime & anywhere cloud access. It means you can work on your software from any place across the globe and at any point in time. It comes in three different editions i.e. QuickBooks POS Basic, QuickBooks POS Pro and QuickBooks POS Multi-Store. You can purchase or subscribe the software according to your business requirement.
Modules in QuickBooks Desktop POS 13.0:
The modules in the QuickBooks Desktop POS 13.0 are listed below:
- Brand new name: The older versions of the QuickBooks POS were denoted by the numbers for their versions.
- Navigation & User-Interface: This version of POS makes the navigation of the software extremely simple & easy. It is designed on a easy to understand interface.
- Dashboard option: Intuit has improvised the dashboard of the QuickBooks POS 13.0. Now, you can see various options like a tab for adding inventory items for the first sale that you have done. It is designed on a user-friendly interface that enables you to synchronize your software with your mobile setup. It will even provide you live community option with various other amazing services.
- Navigation: with this amazing tool, you can now navigate all the transactions at one time. It has a drop-down menu for easy navigation along with a notes option. This option is available on the right pane of your window and makes your work simpler and easier. There are various options through which you can easily customize the POS application according to your requirement.
- They have introduced a new tool i.e. Practice mode & Sample Company.
- You have an option to sync your mobile with your QuickBooks POS 13.0 software. This feature enables you to carry out sales directly from the POS data from your mobile. Your mobile will be automatically get connected to the Intuit servers and you can carry out working on the software from your mobile.
- Payments: For the payments option, you need to create a new payment for this latest edition. It will have the access for the old merchant account automatically.
Even though, this software has exceptional software, you need to upgrade your software to the latest QuickBooks POS 18.0. As the services that you were getting with the older version of the POS will be terminated. The services that will be terminated are:
- Customer Service
- Payroll Support
- Online Backup Services
- Online Banking
- Security Updates
Our Communications Channels
To keep getting the benefits to enjoy these extra services, you need to upgrade your older versions of QuickBooks POS 13.0 to the latest QuickBooks POS 18.0. You can upgrade your software by visiting the website www.Bigxperts.com. They have a Download QuickBooks Version 2018 link on their homepage. Click on the link and download the software. If you have any queries then reach out to Bigxperts for assistance. To contact them, give a call on their helpline toll-free number +1-800-816-6849. They provide round the clock services, so you can reach them at any point in time.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support