Discontinued QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2015
QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2015 is a desktop accounting software that released by Intuit for the small industries. This edition is a product of QuickBooks 2015 along with Premier, Enterprise and Accountants. Here are some interesting and improvised features in QuickBooks 2015 that will be useful and beneficiary for your business. The services will be Discontinued from the May 31st, 2018.
- Pinned Notes: With this exceptional feature, you can easily “pin” a note or remark for your vendor or customer. This important note will be pinned in the center of the list and will be mentioned in a report as well.
- Income Tracker: A new featured has been added in QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2015. Now, you can easily add Time & Expenses for your transactions in to the money bar. Along with that, you can also have an option to exclude estimates, time expenses and sales orders from the unbilled sector of the money bar.
- Restoration of the Reminders Window: The Reminders window has gone a complete visual change that makes it look good and clearer.
- Dashboard: A new dashboard is added to the homepage with a new feature known as Insights. It makes the homepage more attractive and sophisticated. It also has various tools that are integrated in it that will help with analyzing.
- Time & Cost: You can now flag your invoice by adding time and cost. This way you can see the records and it will help you in managing them properly.
- Multi-user Admin: With this exceptional feature, you can now manage another user’s QuickBooks as you have Admin right.
- Sending the Portable Company File: You can now import and Export QuickBooks files seamlessly.
QuickBooks desktop Pro 2015 has many exceptional features that are mentioned above. They will improve your work-flow but Intuit has recently held a press conference and confirmed that the QuickBooks 2015 will be discontinued along with the older versions prior to it. The services will be discontinued from the May 31st, 2018. So, the users that are using QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2015 will not be able to enjoy the extra add-on services like Live , Online Backup, QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Services, Online Banking and all the other services which are integrated. Not only that, you may also no longer receive the important updates regarding the security of your QuickBooks software from June 1, 2018.
Our Assistant Channel
To avoid this, you need to upgrade your software to the latest version of QuickBooks 2018. You can easily update your software as you may receive a notification regarding the update. You can either manually update or go for automatic update your QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2015 to QuickBooks 2018. You can visit the “2018QuickBooks” and download the latest version of QB from the link mentioned in the website. You can also contact them, in case of any queries and doubt that occur while updating your software from the previous version to the latest QuickBooks 2018. They also provide for the older versions like QuickBooks 2015, etc. To reach out to them, you will have to call on their 24*7 toll-free number +1-800-816-6849 and they will immediately contact you.