Discontinued QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2015
QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2015 is a desktop accounting software that released by Intuit for the small industries. This edition is a product of QuickBooks 2015 along with Premier, Enterprise and Accountants. Here are some interesting and improvised features in QuickBooks 2015 that will be useful and beneficiary for your business. The services will be Discontinued from the May 31st, 2018.
- Pinned Notes: With this exceptional feature, you can easily “pin” a note or remark for your vendor or customer. This important note will be pinned in the center of the list and will be mentioned in a report as well.
- Income Tracker: A new featured has been added in QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2015. Now, you can easily add Time & Expenses for your transactions in to the money bar. Along with that, you can also have an option to exclude estimates, time expenses and sales orders from the unbilled sector of the money bar.
- Restoration of the Reminders Window: The Reminders window has gone a complete visual change that makes it look good and clearer.
- Dashboard: A new dashboard is added to the homepage with a new feature known as Insights. It makes the homepage more attractive and sophisticated. It also has various tools that are integrated in it that will help with analyzing.
- Time & Cost: You can now flag your invoice by adding time and cost. This way you can see the records and it will help you in managing them properly.
- Multi-user Admin: With this exceptional feature, you can now manage another user’s QuickBooks as you have Admin right.
- Sending the Portable Company File: You can now import and Export QuickBooks files seamlessly.
QuickBooks desktop Pro 2015 has many exceptional features that are mentioned above. They will improve your work-flow but Intuit has recently held a press conference and confirmed that the QuickBooks 2015 will be discontinued along with the older versions prior to it. The services will be discontinued from the May 31st, 2018. So, the users that are using QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2015 will not be able to enjoy the extra add-on services like Live , Online Backup, QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Services, Online Banking and all the other services which are integrated. Not only that, you may also no longer receive the important updates regarding the security of your QuickBooks software from June 1, 2018.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support