Intuit has recently made an important announcement of discontinuing the QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 15.0. It will discontinue from May 31st, 2018, that means all the services that you used to get with application will be stopped. The extra services like all the integration with the third-party applications, assistance, etc will be ended from May 31st, 2018.
In such situation, you can easily upgrade your previous version of QuickBooks Enterprise Solution 15.0 to the latest version i.e. QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 18.0. Not only QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 15.0 but all the other editions of QuickBooks i.e. QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition 2015 will be discontinued. All the previous editions versions of QuickBooks from 2015 will be stopped.
To install the QuickBooks Enterprise Solution 18.0 on your system, following are the system requirements.
- For Microsoft Windows Operating System (Natively installed on the system)
- 64-bit edition of Microsoft Windows 10
- 64-bit editions of Microsoft Windows 8.1 (Update 1)
- 64-bit editions of Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2011 SP1
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Linux based Operating System (For QBES Database Server-only installation)
- OpenSuse 42.2
- Fedora 25
- Red Hat (Update 3)
- Processor required is 2.4 GHz
- 8 GB RAM (recommended) while 4 GB is the essential.
- Hard-disk space requirement is 4 GB.
- Additional 2.5 GB space is required in Hard-disk.
- 60 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.6 Runtime
- Regional language which is ed is English for United States & Canada.
- Keyboard settings should be US or CA only (according to the editions).
- Server system should have Administrator rights, for hosting Multi-User access.
- 4 X DVD-ROM drives is required (for CD installations)
- Minimum screen resolution should be 1280 x 1024 or higher so that they can easily two extended monitors. These monitors are best optimized when they offered Default DPI setting.
- 32-bit edition for Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Office 2016 (32-bit and 64-bit) including Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Office 2010, Office 2013 and Office 365 both 32-bit and 64-bit that includes Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013.
- Email clients are ed like Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail and other SMTP ing email clients.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or later versions
- Internet connection is considered mandatory for online features like Payroll, etc. You should at least have internet speed of 1 MBPS.
- Firewall and Antivirus software
- Windows Server Firewall
- Microsoft Security Essentials