QuickBooks accounting solution is considered as one of the most recommended accounting solution developed by the Intuit. It is a wonderful software but a software too has some limitations. There are instances that you may come across some technical issues while working on your QuickBooks software. One such technical error is H-series error i.e. Error Code H101, H202, H303, or H505.
Cause of Error H101, H202, H303, or H505
While working on your QuickBooks Desktop software, you try to create a link between server and the company file. There might be the case that your system may be providing the hosting for the QuickBooks Company files.
Here are some issues which can cause the H-Series errors:
You can easily resolve the H-series error by the solutions mentioned below. These solutions are suggested by the QuickBooks professionals.
- Look for QuickBooks File Doctor by searching it on internet.
- Download the file in your system locally.
- Now, run this repair solution as it automatically resolves any H-series error from your workstation.
Solution I: Repair your application with QuickBooks File Doctor
- Create a new folder from your workstation.
- Get access permission to share this folder by going to the Set Windows Access option.
- Select and copy the .QBW file in to the new folder.
- This company file can be opened easily in the multi-user mode.
Solution II: A new folder is to be created for the QuickBooks Company File
Our Assistance Channels
The solutions above are recommended by the intuit experts. In case, you have some queries or doubts while working on it, then you should contact QuickBooks Customer support. In case, you are unable to reach out to them, then you can look for another best option available i.e. “2018QuickBooks” for assistance. To reach out to them, you will have to give a call on their customer support toll-free number +1-800-816-6849 which is available round the clock.