QuickBooks runs your organization with all new techniques and approaches and increases your business economy. So you can easily track your business at any time anywhere. While running with QuickBooks software, you may face many issues like all other online software. QuickBooks Online accounting software has several error issues and “QuickBooks has stopped working” is the blunder issue that usually occurs due to corrupted or damaged window systems. Here you find all detail about “QuickBooks 2020 has stopped working.” and find all alternative solutions to fix this error issue.
Symptoms of “QuickBooks has stopped working” error
There are some basic symptoms about this error and you must know about this:
- While running all the programs, if suddenly QuickBooks stop working.
- When your system freezes and doesn’t respond to your input.
- When QuickBooks doesn’t open and system shut down automatically.
Causes behind the “QuickBooks has stopped working” error
- Damaged hard drive and corrupted program files cause this error issue.
- A damaged or corrupted window operating system may cause this error issue.
- When the bit size of the company file name is beyond the given size then QuickBooks is not responding and freeze your PC.
- QuickBooks Desktop stops the function accurately and creates issues while processing.
- Disintegrated or incorrect INI folder.
You May Also: QuickBooks 2020 Desktop Display Issues
Troubleshooting to fix the “QuickBooks has stopped working” problematic error issue
Troubleshooting 1: Use the QuickBooks repair tool system.
- Install QuickBooks repair tool on your system.
- Then save the installed file in the local folder.
- Stop all the existing running programs and download this tool.
- Then scan the whole system to detect the error, this processing nearby 20 minutes.
- After the detection, the program repaired with this advanced tool and then you need to restart your system.
Troubleshooting 2: To resolve with this error, reboot your system and disable with your anti-virus software:
- First of all, restart your system.
- If you still find this error issue while running the programs then disable your anti-virus software.
- To disable the anti-virus software, need to concern with IT technicians and get complete procedures to resolve this error issue.
Troubleshooting 3: Locate the accessible file from the new folder:
- Firstly, press the window and E key at the same time.
- After that, a new window will automatically open on your screen.
- Then locate the data folder with .qbw extension.
- After locating the data file, scroll your right-click on it and select “copy” from the drop-down options.
- Then go the C: drive and make a new folder save it as QBTEST.
- After that, Open this QBTEST and paste that copied file in it.
- Then, click on QuickBooks and open it by pressing the CTRL-key.
- Then click on the restore existing file and open it.
- In the end, open the QBTEST file and check the status of resolving this error.
Troubleshooting 4: Rename the INI file with these steps:
- First of all, open the QBWUSER .INI company file and open it.
- Then change the file name with the permission of the Datastore.ecml file.
- After this, run all the programs and open the test company folder.
If you are not satisfied with all the above methods, then again install the QuickBooks clean install tool and fix the QuickBooks has stopped working for windows 10
How to reach us?
If you facing any trouble with all troubleshooting methods or any issue with the above-mentioned step, just call us at ☎ 1800-816-6849. We are here to resolve your all issues and rectify your all doubts. You can send your all queries regarding QuickBooks at our official website [email protected]. You can also connect with our experts via the LIVE CHAT link. Our technical team is always to reply to your all queries.