About QuickBooks POS Error 1330
|POS Error 1330
|It is defined as a fatal error that occurs at times of new versions of POS installation on your QuickBooks. The error 1330 will appear on your screen in the middle of the installation.
|QuickBooks software installation source is damaged or corrupt., our QuickBooks installation has been destroyed or corrupted.
|Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
|QuickBooks Desktop won’t respond or work, Windows operating system got frezon.
|Update QuickBooks Point of Sale., Re-install the QuickBooks POS – Invalid Digital Signature.
QuickBooks handles all the accounting-related needs of small and medium-sized businesses. It is an amazing software that handles everything from creating payrolls to sorting tax tables. The fact that it is utilized by a big amount of users across the world makes it one greatly useful utility.
However, it demands great algorithms to be based upon, which makes errors unavoidable. QuickBooks POS Error 1330 is yet another error that creates a lot of trouble for the users. Since it is a Windows 7 based error, it requires a great deal of tweaking to resolve the issue.
However, the Accountingerrors team knows how to fix it and is here to help you troubleshoot the error.
What is QuickBooks POS Error 1330?
The error denotes that there is an invalid data signature whenever you try to install POS again on your Windows Operating Software. It is defined as a fatal error that occurs at times of new versions of POS installation on your QuickBooks. The error 1330 will appear on your screen in the middle of the installation.
Reasons Behind The QuickBooks POS Error 1330
The reason behind this error is the digital signature that is assigned to the cab files running in the background. The signatures should coincide with the system date and time.
The error occurs because there is a discrepancy between the system’s date and time and the POS’s. It makes it a Windows-related error. To fix the damaged Data Cab FIle, it is required to uninstall the POS.
Moreover, the error may occur due to more than one of the following reasons:
- QuickBooks software installation source is damaged or corrupt.
- Your antivirus program is interfering with the installation process.
- Your QuickBooks installation has been destroyed or corrupted.
- Your company’s file has been corrupted.
- Your system firewall is interfering with the installation of software.
- Due to the incorrect date and time in your system.
How to Resolve QuickBooks POS Error 1330
Just follow these simple steps provided by the help team of Accountingerrors to quickly resolve this error:
Total Time: 10 minutes
First, you need to download and install the latest update of the point of sale.
Follow the steps provided below to shut down the point of sale services and other related processes:
💠 Go to task manager by clicking the ctrl + alt + del tabs on your keyboard. Now click on the process
💠 Now, one by one shut down the processes mentioned below:
You need to turn down the services mentioned further: QBPOS Database Manager v## (## represents the version of the POS)
💠 Now, look for services.msc
💠 Services Window will open up. Now, from here you need to look for QBPOS Database Manager v## (## represents the version of the POS)
💠 Shut down the services and terminate the window.
Go to the Product Update folder and erase the data there:
💠 Go to the Start menu of Windows OS. Open the Windows Explorer.
💠 Make the Hidden Windows folders show up.
💠 Go to this address now: C:\DocumentsandSettings\AllUsers\ApplicationData\Intuit\QuickBooksPOS##\Update (## represents the version of the POS)
💠 Now, delete all the files one by one in the folder.
Finally, shut down Windows Explorer and update the POS service to its latest version.
Additional troubleshooting methods to fix QuickBooks POS Error 1330
Troubleshooting method 1:
Take a look at the steps below to resolve QuickBooks error 1330:
- Initially, restart your system and then log in as an Administrator
- Next, download the QuickBooks Point of Sale update on your system
- After that, close all the running programs on your system and then implement the below instructions:
- Launch your Task Manager to open the Processes option on your system
- End all your .exe file process and then close the Point of Sale services active: QBPOS Database Manager vXX
- Now, look for the .msc files and then choose the Services Windows
- Afterward, find the QBPOS Database Manager vXX
- Once done with that then close your Services Windows and POS Services
- It is mandatory to clean all the data related to a folder of the updated products
- Close your Windows Explorer dialogue box using your system mouse
- Finally, update your QuickBooks Point of Sales.
Troubleshooting method 2:
In case the above methods won’t work to resolve QuickBooks POS Error 1330 that sometimes occurs due to wrong or incorrect digital signature, try to perform the instructions to uninstall your QuickBooks Point of Sale:
- Begin the troubleshooting by uninstalling your QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Make sure that you save all your data in your system and programs
- Close “All Programs” immediately once you saved
- After that, open the Run Command by pressing the Windows + R keys together from your keyboard at the bottom left of your system
- Next, find the Control Panel tab and then open the same window
- After that, select the QB POS and then click on the “Change or Remove” followed by the “Yes” button
- Once the QuickBooks POS is uninstalled then rename it in your C drive
- You have to rename the QBPOSDBSrv from C:\documents and then the settings
- Now, you need to do a clean login for your QBPOSDBSrv user
- At the bottom left of your screen, open the Run Command window by pressing the Windows + R keys together from your console
- In the appear box, type the UAC and then click Ok to open the same
- Now, you’re required to select the “User Accounts” >>> “User” tab
- After done with that, you have to select the QBPOSDBSrv and then hit the “Remove the Account” button
- To end this process, restart your PC in order to save all the modifications that are done, and then reinstall your QuickBooks Point of Sale.
What is the QuickBooks POS Error 1330?
While running with QuickBooks accounting software, if QuickBooks error code 1330 appears on your screen then it means the user has an invalid data signature issue. This issue is generally known as an unrecoverable error, if you didn’t resolve it in just a few minutes then you might encounter damaged company files. Fix it as soon as possible so that your company data doesn’t get hampered.
What are the troubleshooting steps to repair the QuickBooks POS Error 1330?
To fix this error, you have to open the process option by starting the task manager. Now, you have to end all processes of the .exe file. Then, the step is to make sure the Point of Sale services are active. After this, find and select the window services. From the available preference, click on the QBPOS Database Manager. Then open your QuickBooks again to see if the issue is resolved or not.
What are the causes of QuickBooks POS error code 1330?
There are many reasons why QuickBooks error 1330 occurs but the main root is the damaged installation source of QuickBooks. The corrupted or damaged company file is also the major reason behind this error or sometimes the firewall blocks you due to security purposes. Before installing any program in QuickBook, turn off all third-party software.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support