Do want to spend more of your precious time making money? Now, with the QuickBooks Invoicing for Gmail add-on, you can spend less time in tracking and more in making money. The QuickBooks Invoicing for Gmail add-on has the ability to do two jobs in one i.e. create and forward professional invoices and enable you to accept payments from customers online.
The process of integrating key workflows to enable user run their business without having to worry about manually entering the data, going through between screens, or tracking invoices is on. With QuickBooks Gmail Invoice add-on, you will be able to directly create invoices in Gmail and accept customer payments online.
Benefits of Gmail + QuickBooks Online Integrations
With the powerful combination of QuickBooks with Gmail, bring on the advantages into your workflow.
- Invoicing power of QuickBooks in Gmail:After you have successfully installed the add-on links into the QuickBooks Online account. You can get the benefits of easily creating, sending and tracking invoices from Gmail itself.
- Maintain the books updated without exiting from Gmail:All your data are saved for you in QuickBooks so that everything is up to date without having to do the extra work. All these data can be viewed from Gmail whenever you find the need to see extra data details in QuickBooks.
- View all the invoice details from a place: With this feature, you can ease yourself from the process of switching back and forth constantly from QuickBooks to Gmail. You can now simple process the invoices right from the Gmail.
- Move details to Gmail from QuickBooks: All the details of products, customers, and services are shown up when you are adding invoices. You can also save the new ones in the QuickBooks.
Here are the steps to connect Gmail in your QuickBooks. The steps are as follows:
- Open Transaction: Click on (+) in the QuickBooks Window to open the Create Menu. Then select the transaction. For example “Invoice.”
- Add New Click: View the field located at the top left of the transaction and click on Add New.
- Connect to Gmail: A menu will open to you, click on the Connect your Gmail account tab.
- Accept: Click on Accept, when a page is opened.
Now, you will be able to select Gmail contact as the supplier or customer on any of the transactions.
Enhancing Prosperity Together
Over the years, QuickBooks and Gmail have collectively worked to offer the finest solutions for small and mid-sized businesses. Whether choosing to work in QuickBooks or in Gmail, connecting these two platforms enables business owners to easily communicate with other customers, receive payment, manage data accuracy, and minimize the amount of time spent on books.
Our QuickBooks Technical Service
We endeavour to share our knowledge with you. We are most satisfied when we see that our customers are prospering in their business enterprise. Kindly get in touch with us if you are facing any problem related to QuickBooks or want to know about all the latest QuickBooks release. We are available via: