Amazon QuickBooks is an “inventory management tool” where you can store your Amazon order information, which will help you ease your experience with categorizing Amazon transactions on your Amazon business account.
Why do we need to integrate Amazon QuickBooks?
It makes your work easy, helps you to check your business incomes anytime, and easily you can track all the transactions you made. Also, this Amazon QuickBooks serves as a help to accountants for keeping track of tax requirements.
Let’s discuss why Amazon QuickBooks has gained a wide range of popularity. Here are some important benefits of integrating Amazon Quickbooks,
Benefits for accountants:
- Manage your financial data easily.
- Easily track your tax information.
Benefits for clients:
- Expenses will be dealt with differently, which will help you keep track of it.
- Export all your records to schedule C
- Organize the expenditures
- Tax payments calculations are more straightforward than before.
- Calculate business profit easily.
- Connect TurboTax easily. It helps easy calculations of the year ending expenses.
What is the process to integrate Amazon with QuickBooks
The process of integrating an Amazon business account with QuickBooks is relatively easy. Follow our below-mentioned steps carefully.
- On the top right side of your screen, you will see a Gear sign.
- Now, it’s time to select Tabs.
- You will find the “Turn it on” option.
- Select “Turn it on.”
- You need to type your Amazon account credentials carefully.
- Once done, you will see the details connecting automatically. Let the process complete.
- Once you are done connecting to amazon, only a few orders will be visible. This issue is under observation, and the technical team is working on this glitch.
- If you wish to see your order details, you need to look for “Transactions Imported” from your connected Amazon account.
- You will see all the attached orders on the list.
- Now, you have access to Split the order according to Order items.
That’s it; this is how you can integrate an Amazon account with QuickBooks. Now, here are a few more things to keep in mind:
1.The products bought with a promotional card or gift card will not be visible.
2.The actual order items will disappear from your account. Once you do the split transaction process, your work will remain even when you have turned off the amazon integration.
3.Your existing transactions are imported from your credit card or bank account that you have used and connected with the Amazon account. The order will match the transactions and provide an order detail. There will be no new creation of a transaction.
Note: To make your Amazon order details appear in your QuickBooks, you need to connect the existing account used to purchase Amazon products.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support