An organization works and yields the best results when the employees are happy and satisfied. Thus, keeping them happy should be your priority. However, whether you believe it or not, monetary satisfaction works wonders in improving the enthusiasm with which people work.
Hence, taking care of their payroll without letting them have any grievances is a must.
Process Payroll in QuickBooks Online
Though it is the responsibility of the organization itself to take care of the payroll processing, it might seem difficult for the concerned authorities to deal with the same carefully. As payroll processing should be handled with extra attention, the involvement of employers in dealing with other aspects of the business might make it difficult for them.
As a result, they deploy software solutions that could handle the whole thing automatically. However, the most widely used software solution to handle the payroll process is QuickBooks and that is because of its advanced features.
Why Process Payroll in QuickBooks Online?
Using QuickBooks for payroll processing offers multiple benefits, including:
- Smooth and quick handling
- Automatic process
- Organized employee information
- Tracking info is easier
- Preparing payroll taxes is simpler
Processing Payroll in QuickBooks Online: Steps to Follow
Step I: Set up Payroll
- From the list of navigations, move to the Payroll option
- Select Employees
- Enter employees’ general financial information like tax details, etc.
- Add Employee by clicking on Add an employee
- Complete individual employee details
Once your payroll is set up in QuickBooks Online, you can move to the next step and begin processing payroll to ensure paychecks contain accurate amounts.
Step II: Process Payroll
- Click on the Payroll option
- Choose Run payroll
- Choose a pay schedule
- Click Continue
- Choose the employees to be paid
- Check if the bank accounts selected for payment are correct. Also, make sure the pay period and pay date selected are correct
- In case you think it needs modification, do the same
- Modify the payment method for the employee’s as required
- Enter the working hours if applicable
- Choose Preview Payroll
- To edit information or preview the checks, click on the pencil icon symbolizing the Edit option. You will get it beside the check’s net pay
- Click OK
- Choose Submit payroll when everything is done
- To print, click on Print paychecks
- Select Finish payroll
Find if Payroll was Processed on QuickBooks
The above-mentioned steps are clearly mentioned but those who are processing the payroll for the first time might face technical issues.
If you get stuck at any step while following the instructions, you can chat with our assistant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why use QuickBooks for payroll processing?
QuickBooks makes processing payroll smooth, quick, and automatic while organizing individual employee information for easy retrieval.
Can we expert instant technical assistance any time?
Of course, you can. The representatives are available 24/7*365 to assist immediately.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support