Sometimes as it happens some of the invoices become overdue and as a business owner, you would definitely like to track the aged pending invoices and would like to send an automatic reminder to the customers for its payment and clearance.
In the below write-up, we will look into the process of setting up reminders in the QuickBooks for customers for the overdue invoices.
The process to set up the reminder for customers in the QuickBooks
The automatic reminder setup is a simple and easy-to-use feature in QuickBooks, you can activate early reminders which can be a few days before or after the due date. It will give you the ease of tracking and peace of mind as you won’t have to send the manual reminders to the customers for the payment of the overdue invoices, also you can personalize the message as per your business requirement. Let us now move to the process of setting up the reminder, the step of which are as follows:
- First of all, open QuickBooks, go to the gear icon (settings) > now select the Sales tab.
- After that, you have to click on the Reminder section and then click on Edit.
- Now you can select the greetings for the customer from the dropdown menu, you can edit the subject as well as the message itself. Make sure that you mention the ‘Reminder’ in the email subject.
- Now once you are finished with editing the email and subject process, click on Save and then Done.
For PDF copy of the invoice along with the reminder email
In case you want to include the PDF copy of the invoice in the reminder email you can do so by following the below steps:
- First of all, click on the sales tab in QuickBooks in the Accounts and settings section.
- Now in the next step, click on Edit (pencil icon) under the online delivery section and turn on the option of including the PDF invoice in the reminder email.
For knowing which customer got the reminder
In case you want to know which customer got the reminder, you can do so by following the below simple steps:
At first, go to the sales menu > click on QuickBooks add and you will see that ‘Reminded’ would in the status column of the invoice.
Steps for sending a manual reminder for customers
You can also send manual reminders to your customers instead of automatic reminder, you can do so by following the below steps:
- First of all, click on Sales menu > and then click on invoices.
- Now you need to select the invoices that you want to send the reminder upon.
- After selecting the invoice, click on Receive payment from the drop-down and click on send a reminder.
- Now in the last step, you can customize the message as per your business requirement and click on send.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support