When you are working on the QuickBooks accounting software, you are requested to enter your login credentials to continue working on the software. If you have lost your password or forgotten the password, then you need to reset your QuickBooks password.
You can use the Automated Password Reset Tool for your QuickBooks Desktop to reset your Admin Password. You need to have the following, if you need to reset your Admin Password.
- Email Address
- License Number
- Contact Name
- Post Code
- Phone Number
Note: the license number, and email address along with the post code will be validated in accord with your Company registration in the database. If any one of the information does not match then your request will fail.
Automated Password Reset Tool
- Click the tool from the list according to the version of QuickBooks Desktop you are using.
- From your QuickBooks Desktop application’s dashboard, choose your version of QB, then enter the license number and other information regarding your business that are requested. Then, click submit
- If the information is accurate then, it will send you are automatic regenerated access token to the registered email address only.
- In case, the information do not match, then log into the Intuit account and verify the information for the following:
- Primary Contact Name & Email address
- Primary address
- License number of the product
- Registered Phone Number
- Click on the checkbox that states you agree to the license agreement.
- Now, press the download tab from the dialog box.
- A download link will appear on the screen, click on the download link. You will see a dialog box with option of either Run or Save. Click on the Save option and save it on your local desktop.
- The token number that you have received, enter its detail in the Token Number
- Click on the same version of QuickBooks from the QuickBooks Products drop-down dialog box.
- Press the option, Browse for Company file and then click on the Company file for which you want to reset your password.
- Now, you will be asked to enter the new login password credentials.
- Re-write the newly created password credentials again in the Confirm Password
- Press the Reset Password option and then close your application.
- Reboot your system and open your QuickBooks application.
- Enter the login passwords now and start working on your application.
Our Assistance channels
Now, you can easily open the QuickBooks application and log in to the company file with the newly created password. This tool is a one-time use application. If you want to generate another token then you will have to fill the form again.With the steps mentioned above, you can easily reset your password. If you need some assistance, then contact BigXperts by calling on their toll-free helpdesk number +1-800-816-6849. You can also visit their website www.bigxperts.com.