Using Chrome as a browser is a better choice as it usually works better with QuickBooks Online application. However, sometimes QuickBooks users may run into some unexpected QuickBooks Online login issues.
There are several kinds of login problems that pop up in Chrome while logging to QuickBooks Online application. When such problems arise:
- The loading error message is displayed, but nothing loads…
- An Error message is displayed about services not available…
- Sometime, there is a loop in the sign-in screen…
Fortunately, there are easy fixes available for these problems. Several fixes are given below:
Fix 1: Use a different Browser
- This is one of the easiest fixes. If you can’t log in to QB Online with Chrome then you can still log in with another browser like Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Ensure that you have an Internet Explorer on your system as it is required for several features in QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online.
Fix 2: Use Chrome Incognito
The Incognito mode is an effective feature in the Chrome browser. When Chrome opens a new window that fails to perform business tasks like record download and browsing history, save new cookies, you can use this feature to resolve the issue.
- Click on the Customize and Control icon located on the top right of the Chrome browser
- Next, click on the New Incognito Window (for shortcut press on the Ctrl+Shift+N keys)
- A new separate window will open in “incognito mode” ( see the icon in the top left corner)
- You can now log in to the QuickBooks Online Application without any issues
Note: In Incognito Mode, most Chrome extensions are disabled.
Fix 3: Clear out History or Cache
If you think the prior fixes affected your system, then you can simply clear the browsing history and cache in a normal browser window to resolve your issue.
- Click on the Customize and Control icon then click on Settings
- Next, click on the History tab then press the Clear browsing data button
- A new window will open
- Check-mark on the boxes for cookies, browsing history, cached files and images, and other site& plug-in data
- Click on the obliterate setting and click on Clear browsing data option
This removes the history, cookies as well as cached files.
Fix 4: Use another Chrome User
Here’s another approach in resolving this issue. You can simply create another Chrome User and use it just for QuickBooks Online.
- Open the Chrome menu and click on the Settings tab
- Look for Users section at the bottom of the page then click on Add New User.
- From the dialog box, choose an icon, and enter the name and check the “Create a desktop…” option
- Next, click on the Create button. A new user account is created
- Now, click on the user icon on the top left corner and switch the users. A new window will open for that user
- Use this user for logging in to the QuickBooks Online Application
Bigxperts Technical Support Team
For more information, please contact our Bigxperts QuickBooks Technical Support team. We are available 24/7. Call on our QuickBooks helpline number +1-800-816-6849, or email email@example.com for advanced steps. Our QuickBooks experts are highly experienced.