Intuits has recently released the new QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 19.0. Check out the latest and improved features of this updates.
- Enhanced Pick, Pack, and Ship
Pick, pack, and ship products process have become much easier with the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 19.0. The central dashboard enables users to track and also manage the sales orders from the beginning to end inside the QuickBooks itself. You can combine this with the mobile inventory-barcode scanning 1 to help reduce your paper, time, and errors.
- Manage the Payroll Permission
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 19.0 lets user set individual permissions and roles to 115 activities or more, now even including Latest payroll. With the explicit permissions, users can now prevent any unauthorized access as well as protect all sensitive information.
Additional improvements and enhancement in QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 19.0
- Tracks the Invoice Status: Expedited and improved cash flow in real-time visibility in the user’s invoices status. Effortlessly track invoices with just a glance using the Invoice Status Tracker.
- Easy Credit Transfer: Transfer credit of the customers across multiple jobs in less time with just a click. The audit trail will keep a track on all the transfer history.
- Improved IIF Import 9: Enhanced IIF import. Thus checks the data first before stating the imports and also generate the report so that you have the knowledge of the exact line in order to fix in case of failure.
- Check Bill Pay: This feature presents users with visibility of vendor’s unpaid bills to make payment management easy. QuickBooks prompt users to link checks the open bills, to keep track of the bill.
- File Data Optimization 10: Achieve serenity and increase reliability. This easy solution significantly decreases the size of the company file during back up.
- Data Protect 11 by Intuit: The data protection solution has been improved to make automated data backups easy and reliable. The setup flow is streamlined to reduce the steps with clear, brief messaging.
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 19.0 System Requirements
- Windows 8.1 Updated 1/ 7 SP1/ updated Windows 10 / Microsoft ed
- Windows Server of 2008 *R2 *SP1 else Service Pack 2/ 2012 R2/ 2016
- Processor 2.4 GHz
- 4 GB RAM (recommended 8 GB or higher)
- Required at least 2.5 GB for disk space
- 4x DVD ROM
- Recommended 1 Mbps speed Internet access for Payroll and online features.
- Need Product registration.
- Optimized screen resolution of 1280×1024 or higher. Should also 1 Workstation Monitor with up to 2 monitors. Optimized DPI Default settings.
Integration with various different Software
- Integration with Microsoft Word & Excel requires the Office 2010 Service pack 2 to 2016, or the Office 365 (recommended 64 and 32 bit)
- E-mail estimates and Invoices as well as other forms along with the Microsoft Outlook Office 365, Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Outlook.com, Gmail tm, and different SMTP that can the mail clients. App with QuickBooks POS v18.0 integration.
- Transfer data files from QuickBooks Mac 2016, Quicken 2016 to 2018, Office 365, and also Microsoft Excel 2010 SP2/2016/2013/ (recommended 32 & 64 *bit).
Requirement for Browser: Internet Explorer 11 (recommended 32 *bit)
Bigxperts Technical Support
To know more, get in touch with our Bigxperts technical team. You can also reach our professionals through Live Chat Support link available on our website or simply send us a mail at email@example.com.