Printing payroll checks in QuickBooks often takes time, however, when the set up is finished, maintaining the payroll with QuickBooks becomes easy as a pie. With the help of QuickBooks payroll, paying employees through the same or next day direct deposit becomes very convenient. It is also helpful to print payroll paper checks with your printer.
How to Print Payroll Checks in QuickBooks Online is all about?
QuickBooks is the perfect option for small and mid-sized businesses that do not have the money to outsource their payroll.
Printing payroll checks in QuickBooks is essential because it makes the preparation of paycheck for employees simple with the click of a button, once the necessary details are added to the system.
Here are the essential service features of QuickBooks payroll that makes it so special:
- Payroll Updates
- Direct Deposit for Employees
- Direct Deposit for 1099 Contractors
- Federal Forms
- E-file and E-pay
- State Forms
- No tax penalties guaranteed
Why do you need to How to Print Payroll Checks in QuickBooks Online ?
- To process payroll smoothly and with ease
- To manage employee details and information
- Allocate every employee’s payroll to specific jobs
- Monitor company benefits
How to Print Payroll Checks in QuickBooks Online?
In order to print the payroll checks, it is imperative to purchase the right check stock, regulate the printer settings in order to align everything, and then run payroll for a minimum of one employee.
- Select the Gear icon and press the Payroll settings to begin configuring the checks.
- Select Preferences and then choose Paycheck Printing Settings to configure the format in which the checks will be printed.
- Choose the pre printed check option if you are using it and choose Print 1 stub/Print 2 stub
- Select OK and then you will be redirected to the Printer Setup window.
- Set up employees by entering their details in the Payroll Setup in the Employee section
- Press Done at the bottom and you will be redirected to the present pay period screen.
- Press Submit payroll
- Add the check numbers and press Finish Payroll
Also, Find out: How to Record a Bounced Cheque in QuickBooks Online?
If you do not have any prior experience with How to Print Payroll Checks in QuickBooks Online, it is highly recommended to consult a professional for the best outcome. For any such technical assistance related to payroll in QuickBooks, Chat with us. Our technical experts and consultants will guide you every step of the way.
To print checks with QuickBooks online, is a special printer required?
Is a special paycheck stock required?
How to handle problems related to printing checks with Payroll using Chrome?
This problem arises only when there is a McAfee WebAdvisor extension active on Chrome. The easy fix is to temporarily disable it. This will help to print checks with payroll online using Chrome.