QuickBooks Desktop 2020 is the new latest version that is used by many small and medium-sized business owners. It has many new features and advanced setting that benefits you the most. So you do update it but now it is hanged while activating it that not allows you to work in it. QuickBooks Activation Not Working Error
So you need to follow the solution mentioned below.
Why QuickBooks Activation Not Working Error Occurs?
The software may stop working due to its usage by millions of other users; of course, a good thing is attracted by some but the best one is purchased by many…
And if you are a new user of this tool you may come across an error like, “The service is temporarily out of service or Validation code is incorrect”
Do not worry! We have got all the workable solutions for you! But, before performing the troubleshooting check:
- Activation of QuickBooks;
- The product code and license number must be the same;
- The confirmation email if you have downloaded QuickBooks;
- And, in case you have the software on CD, ascertain the brightly coloured sticker on the CD envelope.
7 Ways to Fix QuickBooks Activation Not Working Error How to fix the error?
Check the date, time and other settings on your system
- Close all the running files on your desktop. Check the date, time and other settings of your system, and
- If the date and time is not displaying correctly, then adjust it according to the valid date and time.
- Further, open QuickBooks desktop and go to “Help”.
- Click on “Activate QuickBooks”
- Input the validation code and click on “Next”
Close all other tasks of QuickBooks
- The programs working in background may also cause error. For this you can also you QBRefresher tool(from Intuit’s website)
- Further, run the tool and activate it again
- Now, open QuicBooks and activate
Run the QBInstall Tool
The error may occur while installation of this stool, in such a situation you can run the QBInstall tool to resolve common installation issues.
- Press Start button > Type “cmd” in search box > right click on cmd> select RUN as administrator
- At the C:prompt > Type “cd\windows\syswow64” > Press Enter
- Type “regsvr32 MSXML4.dll” > Press Enter
- Type “regsvr32 MSXML6.dll” > Press Enter.
Create a new windows domain
- Press start button> click on settings > Go to accounts> family and other users
- Add another person to this system
- Click on “I do not have the sign in information for this person”
- On the next page, select “Add users without a Microsoft account”
- Input the name for new account
- Click finish. Your new account will be set as standard user.
- Click on newly created account followed by account type
- Click Admin for drop down menu
- Click on OK
- Sign out and sign in as new user
- Open QuickBooks desktop > Go to Help> Activate QuickBooks> Start Activation
Clean installing your QuickBooks software
You can also use “Clean installing your QuickBooks software”
Further to save your time you can also get help from QuickBooks experts, we are available 24*7 for your help and .