One of the most used software for accounting now is QuickBooks and Intuit offers certification like Pro Advisors to certify that the individual who have taken the course is proficient with the QuickBooks Accounting Software. There are also other QuickBooks certifications available authorized by Intuit that is conducted by National Association of Certifies Bookkeepers (NACPB). So, let’s discuss the importance of QuickBooks certification and how to become QuickBooks certified.
Why Get QuickBooks Certification?
- Instant credibility that you have the knowledge of QuickBooks that is backed by the certificate
- The course for getting the certificate will enable you to tackle the most difficult QuickBooks problems.
- You can use the QuickBooks certification logo in your résumé to establish your career.
How to Become QuickBooks Certified?
To be QuickBooks certified is not that difficult, it involves 4 basic parts. They are as following:
- The Decision
- Before you start the process of getting the certificate, decide whether you need it and what benefits it will be to your career. While the certificate allows marketing yourself as an experienced QuickBooks user but it is not equivalent to an accredited accounting degree.
- Decide on the kind of certification you would like or would be beneficial for your career. Since there are 5 different types of certifications like:
- ProAdvisor Without Certification
- ProAdvisor with Certification in QuickBooks Pro/Premier
- ProAdvisor with Certification in Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
- ProAdvisor with Certification in QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Decide if you require a training course for taking the certification examination.
- Taking training Classes
Once you have decided to take the training classes and enroll in one, as there is range of classes for QuickBooks certification. There are both online and in person classes offered that you can do as per your schedule. Some of the choices can be:
- Official Intuit training person either online or in classroom.
- Some authorized accounting organizations too offer the training programme for the certification for a fee.
- You can also join the class conducted by accredited bookkeeping classes offered by some institutes and colleges.
So find a training class near you if you wish to do it in-person or can join online.
After taking the classes, start preparing for the examination.
- Starting using QuickBooks as the more you practice the better you will get
- The certification examination will test you on variety of QuickBooks skills, so understand what is expected from you in the exam.
- If necessary buy a guide for the exam, which is available on QuickBooks’ website. Also take up online tutorials that are available for fee. The tutorials will take you through the process.
- Take the Exam
- Before taking the actual exam, do take some mock exams for practice.
- Sign up for the exam which can be done online or physically.
- Appear for the exam, but you have to keep up to-date with the certification programmer.
- To pass you will require 70% marks and on passing it you will receive a certificate and certification logo that you can use in your C.V.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support