QuickBooks Desktop helps users to organize and increase business finances productivity, by effectively managing invoices, expenses, receives reliable tax time reports. In order to make QuickBooks Desktop more compatible and fulfill all your business requirements, we have provided the system requirement guideline for setting up QuickBooks Desktop 2019 in this article.
Let’s explore how a user can successfully set up the QuickBooks Desktop 2019, and manage the business task efficiently and effortlessly.
QuickBooks Desktop 2019 System Requirements
Check out the System Requirements for QuickBooks Desktop 2019 and ensure that you acquire and have all the requirements that are given below before you set up your system.
- Requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or Updated 8.1. Else the Windows 10 version/update that is Microsoft supported.
- Requires 2008 Windows Server R2 Service Pack 1 or Service Pack 2, 2016 or 2012 R2
- Requires processor 2.4 GHz or higher.
- 4 GB RAM. Recommended 8 GB or higher
- For disk space 2.5 GB is recommended (an additional space is needed for file data).
- Required a 4x DVD ROM Drive. Only if the user is not processing the download from Intuit server itself.
- Online features and Payroll require good Internet access of at least 1 Mbps speed or higher.
- Register Product is required.
- Optimized screen resolution of 1280×1024 or may be higher. Also, supports a Workstation Monitor, and to 2 extended monitors as well. An optimized Default DPI settings
Other Software Integration
By setting up the QuickBooks Desktop 2019, you can allow the software to integrate with other software for more advantages. QuickBooks Desktop 2019 integrates with software such as:
- The Microsoft Excel and Word integration require the Office 2010 Service Pack 2 to 2016 or the Office 365 (recommended 32- or 64-bit).
- Invoices, e-mail estimates, and other forms.
- Also with Microsoft Outlook starting from 2010 to 2016 version.
- Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and other SMTP that support e-mail clients.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale 18.0 integration.
- Can transfer the file data from 2016 Quicken to 2018, QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2016, and also the Microsoft Excel 2010=3 Service Pack 2, 2016, 2010, Office 365 (recommended 32 or 64 bit).
- For Browser, Required Internet Explorer 11 (recommended 32-bit)
QuickBooks 2019 Technical Support
We hope the above information has assisted you in your business endeavor and you are able to successfully set your software. In case, you would like to know more about QuickBooks Desktop 2019, System Requirements or other tech information, kindly contact our Bigxperts support team.
Our professionals will be delighted to share helpful tech knowledge with you. Also, if you require a guide in setting up your QuickBooks, we provide easy and effective steps to set/upgrade/update QuickBooks. So, don’t hesitate to reach out for the best QuickBooks customer support from Bigxperts support team. We are available via: