QuickBooks Desktop Mac is back More ease and productivity on the platform you love.
The QuickBooks that’s made for your Mac.
- Helps you maximize tax deductions with organized expenses
- Track business performance to make better decisions
- One-click financial, sales and tax reports
- Easy-to-use tools and simple setup
- No accounting knowledge necessary
QuickBooks Desktop Mac Features
- iCloud Document Sharing : Share files between multiple Macs connected through iCloud Sharing.
2. Reconcile Discrepancy Report : Reconcile Discrepancy Report Easily identify and reconcile discrepancies between bank statements and QuicBooks records.
3. Customer and Vendor Center: Email Tracking Gain increased visibility by quickly tracking QuickBooks emails sent to customers and vendors.
Desktop for Mac 2019 System Requirements
- MacOS X v10.12 (Sierra) or higher.
- Internet connection for downloaded installation and product updates.
- Product registration required.
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
- Export report data requires at least Apple Numbers v3.5, and/or Microsoft Excel 2016 or later, including Office 365 for Mac.
- E-mail requires Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook 2016 or later, including Office 365 for Mac.
- QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2019 supports one-way conversion to QuickBooks Online.
- QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2019 supports one-way conversion from QuickBooks Desktop Mac 2016 to 2019.
- QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2019 supports conversion to and from QuickBooks for Windows 2019.
Is QuickBooks Desktop for Mac identical to the QuickBooks products for the PC?
They’re not identical, but some features are similar. QuickBooks Desktop for Mac has been enhanced with new and improved features optimized for the Mac platform.
What inspired the return of QuickBooks Desktop for Mac?
Feedback from loyal customers highlighted just how important this QuickBooks is for them. We’re excited to offer our first new QuickBooks Desktop for Mac product in 3 years.
Can I install QuickBooks Desktop for Mac on more than one computer?
It depends. We offer single and three-user license options. The three-user license enables use on up to three computers.