QuickBooks Desktop Payroll provides payroll updates to QuickBooks Desktop Payroll subscribers. These updates provide the most current and accurate rates and calculations for ed state and federal tax tables, payroll tax forms and e-file and pay options. For more information about payroll updates, Please call Bigxperts team.
The QuickBooks Desktop Payroll latest is 21904, released January
What’s included in Payroll Update 21904?
Tax Table Update
- This expense table incorporates new retention tables for: Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, North Dakota, and Rhode Island.
- An activity is required for the accompanying states: Indiana and Maryland.
- This expense table incorporates a duty following sort change and an activity is required for: Reported Tips, and SCorp Pd Med Premium.
- This duty table incorporates different changes for: Hawaii and New Jersey
For Enhanced finance endorsers: This Payroll Update incorporates state frames that were refreshed for the accompanying states: Arizona, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, and Wisconsin.
Bigxperts QuickBooks Helpdesk
We hope the above navigation steps help you to easily navigate through QuickBooks. If you have any question related to QuickBooks application, you can contact our QuickBooks experts at our toll free number +1-800-816-6849 or email us at email@example.com, our representative will surely assist you. You can also chat with us live via Live Chat Support.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support