Intuit has released a retail comprehensive solution known as QuickBooks Point of Sale. It is designed for both small scale as well as medium size industries. It is available in three different versions i.e. Basic, Pro and Multi-Store software. You can purchase any one of them according to your business requirements. Intuit provides hardware assistance for its QuickBooks Desktop 2018 Point of Sale 12.0 version. It is developed on a user-friendly interface, which means you can easily integrate the QuickBooks Point of Sale 12.0 with your QuickBooks account software.
Benefits and Features of QuickBooks Point of Sale 12.0
QuickBooks Point of Sale 12.0 is an exceptional software that is built with many extraordinary features and tools. There are many third-party applications that can be easily integrated with the software. Here are some benefits of using QuickBooks Point of Sale 12.0 that are listed below:
- It is a time saving solution and start up 10 times faster than the previous Point of Sale version.
- All the major tools and options are displayed on the dashboard.
- Keyboard shortcuts are application in this QuickBooks POS software.
- Backup files can be created easily with a file-size more than 4 GB.
- You can easily process payments through credit cards in your QuickBooks application.
- You can perform multiple tasks at the same time like create sales receipts, checking reports, etc.
- Barcode scanners are basically used for the Ring Sales.
- You can easily create the Merchant account for the QuickBooks Point of Sale 12.0.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale 12.0 can create more than customer sales, and inventory reports.
- Synchronization of sales and inventory information, directly from mobile phones.
- Creating customized reports that can be saved easily.
- Smooth inventory tracking and transferring of sales data.
- Microsoft Excel is used for importing the inventory and customers information.
- Easy management of staff through Point of Sale.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale can be integrated smoothly with Microsoft Office like Word, Excel, etc.
- Maintaining tracks of various activities like, multiple vendors, petty cash distribution, employee hours & sales commissions, serial numbers & UPC codes, etc.
Our Assistance channels
Intuit has designed QuickBooks Point of Sale 12.0 was released in the year 2015. It comes with many improvised features and add-on tools that will boost your retail business. From the year, there are various changes made by Intuit and they have released many upgraded versions along with many updates that will enhance your productivity. Recently, Intuit has launched QuickBooks Point of Sale 18.0 version in the fall of the year 2017. Though, after the launch of the new versions for the QuickBooks products, Intuit released another new of discontinuation of the services of QuickBooks Point of Sale 12.0 and all the older versions from it. It means all the extra benefits that you were using will be stopped like Live feature, add-ons, etc. To continue using the benefits of the software and add-on services, you should upgrade you software to the latest version, i.e. QuickBooks Point of Sale 18.0.You can click on the Download option from the link mentioned on your website www.bigxperts.com. For more information, you can give a call on our toll-free number +1-800-816-6849. You can reach out to them at any point of time as we provide round the clock services.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support