QuickBooks accounting software is developed and marketed by Intuit for small and medium industries. It is easy to use bookkeeping solutions but it is also susceptible to some of the technical and functional errors. One such technical error is QuickBooks Error Code 12007. You will encounter this QuickBooks error when your QB software installed on your desktop is unable to find an IP address for the server. This error is basically caused when your QuickBooks is unable to utilize your internet connection and the reason for it is that the applications which are installed in your system are hindering your application. Internet connection failure can also be held responsible for the occurrence of this QuickBooks error. Another reason for this error may be your Internet Explorer is not set as a default browser or the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) checkbox may not check or selected in your computer’s Internet Explorer Options.
Intuit has suggested some steps i.e. you should update your QuickBooks software & reboot your QB software, and then you can check for the configuration of your system’s Internet Explorer. If you are still facing the same issue, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- ● Log in to your computer system as the “Administrator”.
- ● Right-click on the Internet Explorer icon from the computer’s desktop.
- ● Restart your computer system.
- ● And select the “Internet Options”, or you can open Internet Explorer and go to the upper right corner. Then go to the “Tools” icon and select the “Internet options”.
- ● Click on the “Advanced” tab.
- ● Click on the “Settings” menu and then browse for “Use TLS 1.0”.
- ● Check whether the boxes for “Use TLS 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2” are not checked.
- ● Click on the “Apply” option then select “OK” to close the window.
- ● Try to update your “QuickBooks” accounting software. To update your software, follow the steps below:
- ◆ Ensure that you have selected your product, if not, then press the “Change” link and select your desired QuickBooks product.
- ◆ Select the “Update” option.
- ◆ As your download is completed, then double click the file to install it in your system.
- ◆ Open your QuickBooks web page and browse for the “Update to the Latest Release”.
Need Technical Assistance to Get Your Issues Resolved:-
The solution suggested above will help you to resolve your QuickBooks Error Code 12007. If you still need some technical assistance, then you can contact “Bigxperts.com”. They are QuickBooks providing agency that provide this service globally. They have hired QuickBooks professionals who are certified from Intuit and have experience in providing solutions for all kind of QuickBooks issues.You can give a call on their toll-free number📱 +1-800-816-6849. They provide 24*7 customer service, so you can get connected to them at any point in time. You can request for online chat by visiting their website. They have hired Intuit certified QuickBooks professionals who will provide you with the best possible solution for your issue.