QuickBooks is one of the most recommended accounting solutions for small and medium industries. It is built on a powerful platform which makes working on it quite simple and easy. While working on QuickBooks accounting solution, there are occasions when you might come across some technical issues like QuickBooks Error 1335. This error occurs, when you are trying to update your QuickBooks or repairing your QuickBooks installation. You will see the following error message:
Error 1335: The cabinet file [data1.cab] required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be
Error 1335: The cabinet file  required for this installation cannot be used.
QuickBooks Error Code 1335 generally occurs in system with Microsoft Windows operating system.
You can follow the solutions mentioned below to resolve your QuickBooks Error Code 1335.
Solution I: Download and run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.exe file
- Open any web browser in your computer system.
- Make sure that you are connected to internet.
- Search for QuickBooksInstallDiagnosticTool.exe file.
- Download and save it in your system.
- Save this file in your local desktop.
- Run this file in your system by double-clicking on the file.
- Go to the option, “I am having problems installing QuickBooks”.
- Click on “OK” option.
- Now, you can successfully install QuickBooks Accounting software in your system.Solution II: Manually resolving the QuickBooks Error Code 1335
- Start your computer again.
- Log in to the system “Administrator”.
- Insert the installation CD of QuickBooks in the CD drive.
- Close the “InstallShield” Wizard, if it opens up.
- Press “Windows + E” from your keyboard.
- Double-click on the CD drive letter.
- Copy the “QBooks” folder and paste it on your Windows desktop.
- On the “Thirdparty” folder, right-click on it and click on “copy” option.
- Paste this folder in your computer’s desktop.
- Open the “QBooks” folder from your desktop.
- Browse for “Setup.exe” file and double-click on it.
- Now you can install QuickBooks in your computer.
- Solution III: Clean the Temporary Folder
- Start your computer again.
- Log in to the system as an “Administrator”.
- For Windows 8, 7, or Vista: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp.
- For Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Setting \Temp.
- Solution IV: Other Possible causes and Remedies:
- If you are installing the QuickBooks from a CD then check for scratches and dust as it may create a problem. So, clean your CD before inserting it in CD drive with soft cloth.
- Check hard disk space in your system before starting QuickBooks installation.
- Disable antivirus before installing the QuickBooks software as they may hinder in the installation process.
Our Assistance channels
The solutions which are mentioned above are suggested by highly qualified Intuit experts to rectify your QuickBooks Error Code 1335. If you still have some queries or you are not content with the outcome, then you can always get connected with “2018QuickBooks”. They are a third-party consultancy who provides QuickBooks support worldwide. To contact them, you just have to give a call on their 24*7 customer support toll-free number +1-800-816-6849. You can also visit their website and request for Online Chat Support.