QuickBooks accounting software is recognized as one of the most used accounting solutions. It is designed by the Intuit on a user-friendly interface. While working on the QuickBooks, there are chances that you may encounter some errors which may hamper your work. One such error is QuickBooks Error Code 15215. You will encounter this error, when you are trying to download and install the payroll updates in your computer system. You will receive the following error message:
The main cause for the occurrence of this QuickBooks error is that, it is caused due to the different applications running in the backend of your system, when you are trying to download the payroll update. That application may require a lot of bandwidth, thus preventing the QuickBooks Payroll from establishing any connections to the server. Windows firewall can also be responsible for preventing your QuickBooks Payroll from getting updated.
Intuit professionals have suggested some solutions, through which you can easily resolve your
Solution I: Restarting your computer
- Close any applications which are running in your computer.
- Restart your computer.
- Now, try to download and install the updates for QuickBooks Payroll again.
Solution II: Run QuickBooks Desktop application as an Administrator
- Close any applications which are running in your computer including the QuickBooks application.
- From your desktop, go to the QuickBooks Desktop icon.
- Right-click on the icon and choose the option of “Run as administrator”.
- There are chances that you may receive a prompt with a message i.e. “Do you want to allow this program to make changes in your computer?”
- Click on Yes.
Solution III: Verify the Use of TLS 1.0 and Use TLS 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2, which are unchecked in the Internet options of the Internet Explorer browser
- Close QuickBooks applications which are running on your computer.
- Click on the Internet Explorer and go to Tools then Internet Options.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- In the Setting section, go to Use TLS 1.0, Use TLS 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2 options.
- Check that Use TLS 1.0 option is checked.
- Also, check that the Use TLS 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2 are not checked.
- Click on the OK option and close the windows.
- Close your Internet Explorer option.
- Restart your computer and then try to open the QuickBooks application.
- Try to download and update your QuickBooks Payroll now.
Our Assistance Channels
The solutions in this article will help you in resolving QuickBooks Error. In case, you still need some further assistance, then you should contact the QuickBooks support agencies like “2018QuickBooks”. They are a third-party customer support agency who provides support globally. Of you want to reach out to them with your issues, and then you should call them on your customer support toll-free number +1-800-816-6849. You can also visit their website and request for online chat support or write an email to their online email support.