QuickBooks accounting solution was designed for the small and medium industries to decrease their workload. Software is developed using several codes and algorithms. There are some cases where your software may crash and this may result in the delay of your work. While working on QuickBooks, you may come across these types of common errors which may hamper your work-flow. If you don’t resolve them soon, then they may cause greater damage. One such technical error is QuickBooks Error 15222.
You may receive this QuickBooks Error when you are trying to download a QuickBooks Payroll or you are updating your QuickBooks Desktop in your system. The various factors which are responsible for this issue are as followed:
- Antivirus and firewall installed in your system.
- The registered digital signatures are not under working conditions. This function is present in Internet Explorer.
- Internet Explorer is not your default browser.
If you come across this QuickBooks error, you won’t be able to download your payroll or update your QuickBooks Desktop. It is also assumed that your QuickBooks payroll subscription is active.
To resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 15222, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
If you have any antivirus or antispyware, etc installed in your system, and then you will have to update the programs listed below to allow some exceptions:
- Qbw32.exe and qbupdate.exe processes
Solution 2: Installing the digital signature certificate
- End your QuickBooks Desktop in your system. (You may not see the Digital Signature tab if QuickBooks is opened in your system.)
- Browse for the QBW32.exe file, it is basically located in C:\Program Files\Intuit\Quick Books.
- Right-click QBW32.exe, and choose the Properties option.
- Select the Digital Signature tab and make sure that you have selected Intuit, Inc. from the signature list.
- Select the Details option.
- From the Digital Signature Details window, select the View Certificate option.
- Select the Install Certificate, from the Certificate window.
- Click the Next option until Finish gets displayed on your screen.
- Go to Finish.
- Reboot yours.
- Open QuickBooks and now you can easily download the updates again.
- Download the update again.
Our Assistance Channels
It is recommended that you should download the latest Tax Table again after every few steps. It is just a suggestion from the Intuit experts. If you have any queries or you need assistance while resolving this QuickBooks issue, then you can contact the Bigxperts. They are a third-party QuickBooks consultancy that provides 24*7 QB globally. If you want to get connected to them, then you should call on their toll-free number +1-800-816-6849. You can also visit their website page by opening it on your default web browser and request Online Chat assistance.