To use the QuickBooks accounting software first you will need to install the software on your system. And while trying to install QuickBooks on your system you may encounter some issues or errors. Like the 1903 Quickbooks Error. This issue may come once you have completed the installation and try to open Quickbooks desktop.
This error is also called the runtime error. Usually, the reason behind it is some damaged files or some important components are missing.
What are the Possible Causes that can Cause the QuickBooks 1903 Error?
- There may be some other users that are working on their Microsoft simultaneously
- NET framework computer files
- Third-party applications may be interfering between the installing process
- Microsoft MSXML and C++ files are broken
- Windows issue
- Improper installation for QuickBooks
- Corrupt or damaged framework
Below are Some steps you can follow to repair QuickBooks Error 1903
Step 1: Installation of QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Go to a trustworthy site and download QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Now, press CTRL+J to go to downloads
- Click on QuickBooksToolsHub.exe from the download list
- Click yes to permit this app to make changes
- Click on Next and so Install
- Once the installation is complete click on the end or finish
- Now you will find the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon on your desktop, click on it
Step 2: Run QuickBooks (Install Diagnostic Tool)
- Find the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Click on the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Give it some time to configure
- Once it’s configured, click yes which will mean that you accept the license agreement
- Hit Proceed that will start the repair on components of QuickBooks.
- Restart your system, now after the completion of the process
Solution 2: Manually fix the Windows Component
We recommend you fix your Windows component manually. If possible, try and contact any IT knowledgeable staff member or speak with Microsoft support for this.
Solution 3: How to Repair Microsoft .Net framework
- You need to open run windows by pressing Windows+R keys simultaneously from the keyboard.
- Enter control in the Run Window tab displaying
- Go to Programs then click the program and features option.
- Hit Windows options on or off
- Search for the .NET Framework that you want and then comply with the instructions on the screen.
- Now, restart your system.
Repairing Microsoft MSXML
- Once again open the run window
- Type appwiz.cpl in the field and select OK
- Select MSXML 6.0 that is appearing in the list and then select uninstall
- Download the msxml.msi file which you will find on the Microsoft website
- Once the download is complete double click it to open it and the following the displaying instructions.
- Install QuickBooks desktop once the MSXML file installation is complete.
Solution 4: Install QuickBooks in selective startup mode
- Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard and a run box will appear on the screen.
- Now write MSCONFIG and hit the ok tab.
- Discover the general tab, you would have to go for the selective startup.
- See for the load startup items options they should be unchecked.
- After doing so, hit the ok tab.
- If asked then you have to select the reboot tab.
- Uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks desktop.
- Once complete, now open the run window once more
- Enter MSConfig
- Hit Ok
- Discover normal startup in the general tab
- Hit Ok again
- You will see the system configuration window, now click restart.
After following all the above steps you’ll no longer face QuickBooks Error Code 1903 however just in case if the same problem still exists can talk to our consultants or leave us your message.