QuickBooks is an accounting software developed by Intuit for small and medium industries. It is considered to be one of the best book-keeping solutions which have many enhanced features and improvised tools. You can easily work on QuickBooks as its interface is very simple. While working on QuickBooks, if you come across some errors like QuickBooks Error Code 2000, it will hamper your work. This error is related to remote network and server problems. This error is not considered as a QB application internal error. You will receive the following error message, if you encounter this error:
- Problem occurred while uploading data to server.
- Sign-in was restricted due to some technical or functional issue.
- Bank Account is not activated, so transaction does not take place.
- Issues with payroll service.
Causes Responsible for QuickBooks Error 2000
- Updating the direct debit details of your bank and customer’s or staff’s bank as well. These changes are not intercepted by the server and these changes are not updated.
- You may come across bank feedback issue. The slow work or slow network can raise this QuickBooks Error 2000. It is often known as the system failure.
- Several technical issues like connectivity issues, slow-speed of internet, data transferring issues, etc are also responsible for this QuickBooks Error.
QuickBooks Error Code 2000 can be resolved, if you follow the solution mentioned below:
- Start your computer again.
- Log in to your system as the “System Administrator”.
- Open your C:\ drive and browse for “QBWUSER.ini file”.
- Rename the file “QBWUSER.ini”.
- Also rename the Entitlement Data Store ECML file.
- After renaming the file, open QBW user.ini file.
- After renaming the Entitlement Data Store ECML file, try to open a sample file in your QuickBooks accounting software.
- Open a sample file from selecting the file from drop-down menu.
- If it opens, then your error is resolved.
Our Assistance channels
The solution mentioned above is suggested by the Intuit experts. If you need information regarding the software or you have some doubts, then you can get in touch with “2018QuickBooks”. They are QuickBooks Support providing agency who have an excellent team of Intuit certified QuickBooks professionals. They provide 24*7 , so you can get in touch with them at any point. If you want to contact them, then call on their toll-free number +1-800-816-6849. If you are unable to contact them through toll-free number, then you can also go for other options like writing an email to online email or going for online chat option. The QB representative will get in touch with you instantly and assist you in resolving your issues.