Are facing any problem with your QuickBooks Company file and it shows you the QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118? Then, this article will help you to figure out your problem along with the solutions. Things that you get to know in this article are:-
- What is the QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118
- Reasons behind QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118
- Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data
- Solutions mode
In the technological world, software plays an important role for various purposes. Similarly, a software name QuickBooks is mainly designed for running small businesses and it has multiple versions that help you maintain the financial data and integrity of the business. But as we know that every coin has two sides exactly, QuickBooks only negative side is it has different types of QuickBooks errors that come during the time of downloading, updating the versions, and so on. You can fix it by yourself by following the instructions of QuickBooks suggestions and if you are not able to do it, then you can resolve it by connecting through the experts.
Here, in this article QuickBooks mentor will teach about the QuickBooks Error 3371 Code 11118. To learn how it will appear in your system, what are the causes and how you can resolve it by using your own senses.
What is QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118?
QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118 is a QuickBooks series error that arises due to corrupted, lost, or infected company files. You can catch this error if a message box displays on your screen that states- ‘Could not initialize license properties. This message comes up one after one when you enter the key. If you rectify it without reading the expert solutions then, you may be stuck badly and abandon in-between.
So, immediately visit the expert sites and look out for solutions. Before providing solutions you need to know the reasons for how this happens and what mistakes give this error a clear way to arise.
Reasons behind QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118
- A message will appear on your screen that reads ‘QuickBooks Error 3371 cannot load the license data’ that indicates that there is already a corrupted lot or infected file that exists in the system.
- To operate the QuickBooks Desktop Software on Windows OS you need to rectify the infected MSXML component
- The anti-virus program that you are using in your system to protect the files and data from harmful viruses may restrict your synchronize along with the Windows component the needs for QuickBooks
- Your expired Windows component due to incomplete or unsuccessful Windows Updates which is useless for QuickBooks can create issues. Make sure your other expired file are timely updated otherwise, it creates more serious problems to your system as well as for QuickBooks.
- Maybe your QuickBooks Desktop suffering from Crash Com Error.
- QuickBooks start showing a problem when you are trying to open it. You can fix it. Windows automatically close the file and give you a solution if it is possible.
- This error may affect and create issues while you are operating QuickBooks and try to use the printing feature along with emailing and saving files in a PDF form
- Your QuickBooks data may not be connected to the server
- Your QuickBooks functions may respond late or slow which is ultimately affect its performance
- Check out your system patiently, and confirm that there is QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a. if yes, then it can be a culprit for the whole problem
- At the beginning of this article, you already aware of multiple Errors in QuickBooks that create hindrance in your work. That’s why, when you update or re-install follow all the precautions carefully so you will ignore the following errors: QuickBooks Error 1722, QuickBooks Error 1904, QuickBooks Error 1903, QuickBooks Error 1603.
How to Trace the QuickBooks Error 3371?
- Because of errors in the operating system or computer hardware. Software errors can be rectified but if it’s a hardware error then it’s very difficult to diagnosis
- Maybe your RAM and processor are in a critical situation, that lag the whole system including slow mouse movement and receiving late responses from the keyboard
- Not able to operate the QuickBooks file data
- A notification appears on the screen that carries an error message: “QuickBooks has encountered a problem on startup. This may be due to an invalid software license. Insert the QuickBooks CD into your computer and then reinstall the software. If you encounter the problem again, contact technical support”.
Points to be noted:
- It is very important to remember that your Windows version is up to date. However, it is not done then it creates a hindrance in your work a well as in your QuickBooks Desktop. Your QuickBooks Desktop not updating to the latest version till the Windows is in the not updated phase. You can update your Windows Operating System by following the few steps:
- Press on the start button
- For updating the Window, you have to choose the All Programs options
- Then, there is an option for Windows update press the enter key for it
- A new screen appears on your system where you can install your QuickBooks
- Be sure that your system is not corrupted or damaged from anywhere means files or folders.
What are the Solutions made to fix QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118?
Here, you get to know about the QuickBooks Error 3371 solutions mode to resolve this issue. You need to read and understand each step of the solutions carefully. So, you can easily reach out your destination without spending much time.
Solution 1: Upgrade your Windows to the latest version
- First of all, check all the uninstall updates for Windows and install them along with latest the updates
- Then, proceed further by choosing the option of All Programs and continue with the Windows update.
Solution 2: Change the name of the Entitlement file and give a fresh name
For those who operate Windows 7
- From start, you need to visit the file name “C: ProgramIntuitEntitlement Clientv2”
- Then, what you have to do is enter the fresh new name for the Entitlement file
- When you operate the QuickBooks, a new file is already designed by QuickBooks
- If you are facing a problem and not able to see the program informative folder, then start to adhere to the instructions mentioned below:
- First, you have to go to the My Computer icon
- Then choose the Select Organize option
- After that, a next appear in that you need to opt for the “choose the folder” option
- Now, select search options
- An options screen will appear on your system screen where you have to press on the Hidden Files and Folders
- At the end of the process, go to QuickBooks to verify the problem is resolved or not.
For those who operate Windows XP Users
- First, you need to start the process from the start button
- After reaching the start button select the option Run
- DataStore.ecml type this file name to reach the Entitlement i.e. “C: Documents and Settings AIIUsersApplication DataIntuitEntitlement Clientv2”
- Now, press the key OK
- “DataStore.ecml” replace the Entitlement file name with this name
Solution 3: Replace your old Update with the latest Update Windows OS
- First, you need to go to the Start icon and click on it
- Find out the option All Programs and choose it
- After that, you need to press on the Window Update
- Now, there is an option name Check For Updates, and right-click on it
- Then, precede further update or reinstall do whatever you need on QuickBooks Desktop again.
Solution 4: How to repair the damage by using the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Shut down the Window of your QuickBooks
- If QuickBooks Tool Hub is not downloaded in your system. Then, you need to download it first on your system.
- To rectify your issue, you have to visit the Program Problems option and select the option for your problem i.e., Quick Fix my Program
- Now you need to click on the OK
- At the end of this process, restart your QuickBooks and in the QuickBooks open the data file
Now you get how QuickBooks Tool Hub works for this error. It will automatically handle the damage and repair it successfully.
In this article, QuickBooks experts are trying their best to provide the simple and easiest solutions so you can implement them without facing any trouble. Hope you will resolve your QuickBooks Error 3371. In case, QuickBooks solution is not helpful to you then no need to worry. QuickBooks help desk always stays active to listen to the problem you just leave your query in the live chat bigxperts.com.
How to delete the ECML file?
- First, you need to hold the Window+R keys for a second
- After performing the first step, a new window will display on your computer. You need to type or copy or paste or somewhere else: C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
- After that, you need to search out for Window Explorer. Once you did proceed further.
- Then, you need to delete the ECML file from its place. Then press the right key of the mouse to finally deleting the file
- Now after Delete, you need to shut the window option
- At the end of this process, open the QuickBooks window and get register the substance one more time.
What is the MSXML component?
In context to Microsoft XML Core Services (MSXML) is a bunch of services that permit the applications written in VBScript, Script, and Microsoft different features to design or construct the Windows related to XML- based applications. It is known as Windows component which is responsible for the weak or infectious performance of QuickBooks Desktop
What are the QuickBooks innovative features?
QuickBooks are popular in the market for their unique and innovative features. Let’s discuss those features:
- Accounting – to maintain the finance book
- Online Payments- that makes you more digital and saves your crucial time
- You create an expense, and make the purchasing reports for every month, and carry income data full of integrity
- Develop Employee’s Payroll files
- You can pay tax anytime from anywhere you just need to access the QuickBooks
How to rectify the damage for QuickBooks License Error after Clone?
The QuickBooks License Error after clone should be rectifying by removing the file EntitlementDataStore.ecml. that may be corrupted or destroyed by some harmful viruses. You need to attempt the below-mentioned points to dismiss your problem:
- QuickBooks may suffer from placement issues, routing issues, timing issues, etc. due to the reconfiguration
- You need to change the settings for disconnected the Online Synchronization Licensed Data
- Make sure that you may log in to the accountant’s copy for the transfer of file service. You get notified by this QuickBooks error message
- If Error Code 3371 exists you get the message that says: Could not initialize license properties
- There is a QuickBooks error message that occurs due to not register the license number or product number in a timely that create hindrance during online payments.
What happens to my QuickBooks and why does it stop responding?
This happens due to corrupted files that will destroy your system performance as well as QuickBooks Desktop performance. Make sure your hard drive is healthy and not affected by any damaged file. On the other hand, your QuickBooks Desktop stops reacting and is not able to work according to your commands.