QuickBooks is one of the best book-keeping solution which is designed on a powerful interface. It is integrated with several enhanced features Quickbooks Premier Contractor 2018 and add-on tools which will reduce your work load. It is considered to be exceptional software but there are some conditions where you may come across some technical issues like QuickBooks Error 6006. They will hamper your work-flow and should be resolved as soon as possible.
Error Code 6006 occurs when you are trying to sync the QuickBooks company file and these files do not match to the files which are installed in QuickBooks.
If you encounter the QuickBooks Error Code 6006, while installing the GUARD1 PLUS, then you will see the following message in a dialog box:
Setup has experienced an error.
– Close any running programs
– Empty your temporary folder
– Check your internet connection (Internet-based Setups)
Then try to run the Setup again.
Error code: -6006”
- After installation of a program, you have not restarted the system.
- Another application is running a setup program.
- Damaged CD through which you are trying to install the application.
- Issues with CD or DVD drive.
- Space issue with the hard drive.
- Not enough system resources like RAM, processor, etc in your system.
- Problem with Windows installation.
Here is a solution mentioned below, which help you in resolving your QuickBooks error 6006:
- Restart your PC and log in to your workstation as the “Administrator”.
- Try to install the QuickBooks accounting software.
- If the error still persists, then they should try to check the conditions of the “GAURD1PLUS CD”.
- Check the functionality of the CD or the DVD drive.
- Check for the free space in your hard-drive. It should be at least 1.5 GB.
- Close all the applications which are running in the background.
- Turn off the System Tray to free your Ram and processor space.
- Browse to location “C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield ” and change the file name to “InstallShieldOLD”.
- Delete the junk from temp folder.
- Try to install the QuickBooks accounting software again.
- Also check for any Windows updates and QuickBooks upgrades as well.
Need Technical Assistance to Get Your Issues Resolved:-
If you are following the resolution step-by- step then you can easily resolve your QuickBooks Error 6006. If you need more information regarding the software or you have some queries regarding the error, then you can look for other alternatives like contact the QuickBooks Customer Support. If you are unable to reach out to them, then you can look for other alternative. Once such option, you can get in touch is “2018QuickBooks”. You can give a call on their customer support toll-free number +1-800-816-6849. They provide 24*7 customer service, so you can get connected to them at any point in time. You can request for online chat support by visiting their website. They have hired Intuit certified QuickBooks professionals who will provide you with the best possible solution for your issue.