QuickBooks Error 15241 is occurring when there is an installation issue like damage while installing the QuickBooks Desktop software. It may also happen when the windows installer of Microsoft is not working properly. There are many more reasons that you get to know here. The solution is also provided to fix the error as soon as possible. So firstly, identify the reason for the error caused and then do the solution according to it to resolve it faster on your own.
The causes of QuickBooks error 15241
- Installation is not correct or failed
- Suddenly power failure may also cause an error sometimes
- Malware attack in your system
- Malfunctioning of the modules
- Shut down of the system is not properly done
- The important files are missing or deleted
- The file is not found in the registry
Symptoms for the QB error 15241
- When the program starts and the error occurs
- System freezes many times
- Windows crash down
- The operating system of your window is running slow
- Program freezes or clashes in between
Methods to fix the QuickBooks error 15241
The solutions are mentioned here that you need to choose any one of them and then implement it accordingly. As the information you get is directly by the team who is always here to help you out. So the solutions are as follows:-
- Open the QuickBooks software
- Then click on the Employees option
- Now from the further options click on the Get Payroll Updates
- Download the payroll update completely by clicking on the update
- The message displayed as “A new tax table or update to your payroll tax forms is installed in your system”
- Click on the OK to read about all the changes.
- You have to close your QuickBooks account
- Open the file manager
- Then in Windows 7 and lower versions, right-click on the My Computer and then click on the Manage option
- In Windows 8 and above versions, right-click on the This PC and then click on the Manage option
- Now on the left side, go to the Services and Applications
- After that, in the middle pane, select the services and double-click on it
- Also, double-click on the option named as the Intuit QuickBooks FCS
- Then click on the drop-down arrow of the Startup type
- In the General tab, click on the option named Manual
- Do click on the Apply button
- Now click on the button name Start and then click on the OK button
- In the end. open the QuickBooks and again update it.
How to get in touch?
Still, you are getting issues or errors then immediately connect with the team experts to get the solutions. For this, dial the QuickBooks customer helpline number 📞1-800-816-6849 that is toll-free. The team is here 24/7 hours to help you out by providing the best assistance. Members of the team have many years of experience so, it’s a piece of cake for them to understand and resolve all the glitches.