QuickBooks accounting software is globally used by many small and mid-sized industries for their accounting and financial requirements. It is available on desktop as well as online versions, so you can easily select anyone according to your business requirements. QuickBooks is designed on a powerful platform and you do not need to have a background in accounts and finance to work on it as it is extremely easy to work on.
Though it is user-friendly software there are chances that you may encounter some common QuickBooks Payroll Error 2002 which may hamper your work. One such error is QuickBooks Error Code 2002. This error generally occurs in QuickBooks Payroll Error 2002. In such situations you can try to resolve it by looking for information or contact QuickBooks payroll for assistance.
QuickBooks Payroll Error 2002 is a common technical error that occurs when you are trying to create a new data file and it gets rejected due to a certain issue during Payroll. There are other errors too which you may come across while working on QuickBooks Payroll like Error Code 1000 ad 2001. They usually occur while you are trying to send payroll.
While working on QuickBooks Payroll Error 2002, you may be asked to enter the PIN. You should the PIN carefully otherwise, you may receive an error message. If you have entered the wrong PIN then you will have to re-enter the correct PIN again. Here are some important points which should be kept in mind while entering PIN:
- Your PIN should be between 8 to 12 characters which should contain at least one letter and one number.
- Check for Num Lock and Caps Lock keys when you enter your PIN. [Error Code 1000]
- You can easily request your payroll transaction. [QuickBooks Payroll Error Code 2001, 2002]
Resolution:QuickBooks Payroll Error 2002
Intuit experts have suggested some steps through which you can easily resolve your QuickBooks Payroll Error 2002:
Solution:QuickBooks Payroll Error 2002
- Log in to your workstation as Administrator.
- Check for internet connection. Now, download and run PayrollSubini.exe on your workstation.
- Run the Repair Utility.
- Check for Payroll updates, if any then follow the steps below:
- Click on Employees and select Payroll Updates option.
- Click on the Update option to update your software.
- Select the OK option and let the download get complete.
- After the download gets completed, then close and re-open QuickBooks solution.
Our Assistance channels
By following the steps mentioned above, you can resolve your QuickBooks Payroll Error 2002. If you have any queries regarding this Payroll or QuickBooks, then you can contact Bigxperts Team. In case, they are not available, you can look for other alternate options like “Bigxperts”. They are a QuickBooks consultancy that provides 24*7 services, so you can contact them at any point in time. If you want to contact them, just call on their toll-free number . You can also visit their website and request for online chat or write an email about your issues to online email.
Download QuickBooks All Versions
Select your product
Already have a license? Select the version you want to download
You can also view and download your purchased product versions by signing into your Intuit account*. Show me how.My account
*Available for U.S. customers only