QuickBooks has taken the accounting world by storm by developing some of the wonderful accounting features. And, errors like QuickBooks Error Code -6190,816 are not very frequently occurring and it doesn’t bother the user much.
Though, this article provides detailed instructions of rectifying the error along with the possible causes and reasons behind this problem, but in case you need help over the phone, then please feel free to contact our Bigxperts QuickBooks Accounting technical support team. The QuickBooks Technical helpline is open all around the clock, you just have to dial ☎+1-800-816-6849.
It’s time to find out all the possible reasons which lead to this QuickBooks problem. Listed below are a few major ones:
The problem generally happens when any of the other users is signed in the company file in single user mode. The error may also happen when there is a discrepancy in transaction log file (.tlg) as well as the company file (.qbw).
Here are the two main culprits behind this problem:
- The QuickBooks error is typicallythe outcome of a possible mismatchbetween the Transaction log (.TLG) and the Company Data File (.QBW) file.
- Also, in case the QBW file is updated on any of the other workstation without.TLG file.
Want to fix this QuickBooks error soon? Is it hampering your daily workflow? If yes, then follow these instructions:
You can rectify the issue with the help of the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool:
- Quickly and properly install the tool named as ‘QuickBooks File Doctor’
- After installing successfully, run it
- Please make sure that you are signed in as an admin before proceeding further. If that is not the case then, it will tell you how to sig in as anadmin
- You will clearly get two choices: Both file harm as well as network connectivity and Only Network connectivity
- You would have to choose the first one as it will recognize any of the corrupted or damaged files that may be present, and it will also help to solve the problem
- Now, you will get a password prompt and here you would have to enter the admin password
- After this you will get a pop up which will ask whether company file is on Computer or Server.
- You would have to click on “Yes” if you’re using the workstation’s docs on the server and “No” in case you are using directly from the computer
- Select the option that reads as Continue to move ahead.
You may even choose to rectify the possible mismatch that’s causing the problem. Renaming the files will be an apt resolution to solve it further. For more details you can contact our BigXperts QuickBooks tech support team on ☎+1-800-816-6849. Our QuickBooks tech support helpdesk is open 24 /7. Feel free to contact for further discussions on this problem.