The QuickBooks Error Code 9994 is a driver issue that is caused when you are operating on your QuickBooks accounting software. When something is wrong with your driver, you will come across this QuickBooks issues. Your software will slow down and stop working. It is generally caused when your framework is not compatible with your drivers.
Cause of the QuickBooks Error Code 9994:
There are various reasons that are responsible for this QuickBooks Error Code 9994.
- Drivers incompatible with your application.
- Damaged or corrupt system files.
- Virus or Malware affected files.
- Missing dll files.
- Issues with Windows Registry.
- Hardware or third-party software related issues affected your QuickBooks software.
To resolve this QuickBooks error Code 9994, you will have to follow the instructions in this article that will help in resolving your issues.
Solution I: System Restoration
- Press the Windows key from your keyboard.
- Go to Accessories section.
- Go to System Restore.
- Click on this application and let the procedure of restoration begin.
- Click on the Finish System restoration option and close the window.
- Go to the Start menu and open the Run Command Window.
- In the Search section, type sysdm.cpl and press Enter.
- Open the System’s Properties dialog box and select the Hardware tab.
- Go to Device Manager.
- Now, you will have to double-click on the Device type.
- Select the hardware that shoes the error.
- Uninstall the device driver.
- Go to the Driver tab and select the uninstall option.
- Install a new driver on your system.
- Reboot your system.
- Run the antivirus that is installed on your system.
- It will scan your system for any affected files and repair it.
- Use different USB ports and verify the QuickBooks application’s functioning.
- Log in to the system as the Administrator.
- Download a repair tool online.
- Save the .exe file of the repair tool on the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and run it on your system.
- It will run the whole system scan and repair all the issues.
- After the scanning of the system, the dialog box will show Fix All option, select it and then end the program.
- Reboot your system.
Our Assistance channels
These solutions that are mentioned in this article will help you in resolving your QuickBooks Error Code 9994. If you have some queries or you need some technical expert assistance, then you should reach out to BigXperts. You can instantly come in contact with them by calling on their customer assistance toll-free helpdesk number +1-800-816-6849. They also have various other means for the benefits of their customers, so that they don’t have to struggle when they have issues and can immediately reach out to them. You can visit their website www.bigxperts.com. They have the Live Chat assistance option on their website’s home. This way you have an option to chat with the technical experts.