QuickBooks comes with many new and improved features which makes all way easy to handle your entire business management. QuickBooks introduces “W-2 forms” which you can run with assisted payroll to make all processes more easy and accurate. A W-tax form will help you to view the tax amount annually and also helps you to file all federal and state taxes. In this blog, you get the basic knowledge about “QuickBooks Filing Form W-2 with Assisted Payroll” with all necessary information.
W-2 form introduces to track the record of all payments that you paid to all employees. There are many forms of W-2 available. Users can pick as per their business requirements. It helps you handle all tax statement process. You can say that it is one of the best things to manage all the taxation process.
To get access to W-2 forms with Assisted Payroll, you need to perform the below steps:
- Go to the “Employees” section and then choose the “Payroll Centre” option
- Choose the “File Forms” tab
- After that, user need to click on “View/Print Forms and W-2s” which are just located on the right side of the window
- Hit your next click on the “Payroll/Pin”
- From the home window of Payroll Tax Centre, enter your click on the “W-2 information” tab
- And then choose “All Employee W-2s button” from the available preferences
- Make sure about all the information necessary information on each W-2 such as name, permanent address and Employer Identification Number
- The user must be sure that all information related to his organization accurate. Before proceed further check and verify all entered information
It is recommended that you can easily validate the W-2 tax form and wages data on the W-2 Preview Which is utilizing the QuickBooks Desktop Payroll summary report to view all W-2 data of your employees. It automatically updates all information regarding taxes.
Have a look on W-2 form breakdown
The user gets so many easy accesses to do file federal W-2 forms electronically with SSA. Users need to print and distribute all printed copies to all employees including you also. It makes it easy to organize and handle all federal and tax issues. Here, you get to know about the breakdown of all copies which go to your organization
- Copy A: Social security Administration
- Copy B: Field employee’s federal tax return
- Copy C: Copy employee’s record
- Copy D: Copy all employee’s record
- Copy 1: Local tax department or State city
- Copy 2: Filed with employees (Employee’s state, local tax return or city)
Who needs to file W-2?
In any case, if you are an employee of an organization then you receive only W-2 year along with 1 Paycheck throughout the last year. But if you are a self-employed or independent contractor, then you receive earning statements on a form 1099 rather than W-2.
If you are using Assisted Payroll, Elite, Core, Full Service, or Premium, then you get all print and mail automatically specifically for W-2 employees. To edit or add any new update or information, you can contact QuickBooks expertise. They assist you or give you access to makes new additions or changes.
For more inquiries, connect with QuickBooks team
The above information is sufficient to know about the -2 forms with assisted payroll but still if you want to clear any query, dial QB helpline number 18008166849. QuickBooks’ expertise team provides 24-hour active service to figure out your all issues. To get in touch with QuickBooks expertise, do LIVE CHATs with them or send your all queries at this email address [email protected].