The QuickBooks for contractors is useful and beneficial as it is one of the QuickBooks products and is specially made for the contractors. In this, there are all the things reports, fields, and more are only according to the contractors that are customizable. Here you can easily track, manage, and pay your expenses, taxes, profit, and losses easily. The reports are specific according to the contractors and their requirements to make it easier and time-saving for them.
Here is the overview of the QuickBooks for Contractors:-
- Manage Contractors- when you send the request to the sub-contractors in the QuickBooks they add their W-9 forms ad information of the tax ID. Save time and stay cooperative on all the 1099s.
- Manage the job cost- For every project; you can easily track the expenses and the time easily. The full job cost reports for you and also the profit that you are getting in the project. This helps in seeing yourself via a report that where you stand.
- Must be ready for the tax- the income and expenses are organized easily in the categories of tax. You have to share the data with the accountant or export the documents at the time of tax.
- Automate accounting tasks- you don’t need to do any paperwork. The data automatically synchronize to your device and all the accounting tasks are handled by the QuickBooks itself for you.
The features that you get in the QuickBooks for Contractors
|Organize and capture Receipts||Estimates can be send|
|1099 contractors are manageable||Workflows are automate|
|Track time, inventory and profit of a project||Bills are manageable|
|Access is customized by role||You can add up to 5 to 25 users accordingly|
|Track the sales tax and sales also||Dedicated account manager|
|The reports are run comprehensively||Tax deductions are maximize|
|Income and expenses are tracked||Invoice and accept payments|
|Company data can be restored||Business insights and analytics|
|Online training is on-demand||Estimates, scheduling can be done easily|
|Advanced tools for job costing||The Chart of Accountants is customizable|
New and improved things in the contractor edition
Improved things are:-
- E-invoicing-great way of recording the payments and sending the invoices. Now the invoices are emailed with the pay now link to the customers. The completed payments are added automatically to the record in your account.
- Great tools for accountants also available for you- write off the invoices that are outstanding as the bad debt, the list can be managed more easily and actively with the review option.
New things are:-
- Industry-specific report bundles- Now you don’t need to find your kind of report from 100s of reports. Here you got the specific report just for you. The reports are bundled that is required by the contractors only.
- Payment screen search options- Now you don’t need to go through many transactions. You can easily search by sorting the column using payment, date, order amount, amount due, and order quantity easily. It saves you time.
The fields in the construction reports added specially
- Job Status
- Open Purchase Orders by Vendor
- Job Costs by Job
- Expenses Not Assigned to Jobs
- Unpaid Bills by Job
- Billed/Unbilled Hours by Person and Job
How to contact us?
For more information about QuickBooks for Contractors, you can easily get in touch via QuickBooks Customer Helpline Number +1800-816-6849, send the email at [email protected], or do a live chat with experts. The members of the team have many years of experience so they understand all your situations and provide you the best solution and information. The team is available 24/7 hours to help you in resolving all your glitches.