Like other online accounting software, QuickBooks also encounters certain error issues such as installation errors, runtime errors, upgrading errors, and many more. Among all these errors, QuickBooks IIF import error  is one of the most problematic runtime errors which creates major problems for your organization. It may block all running programs and also harm your company’s data. The user needs to repair this error as quickly as possible. Usually, this error appears due to wrong registry entries in QuickBooks. Read this blog and you get all ways to fix this error along with all required information.
How to fix QuickBooks IIF Import Error ?
Learn to fix this issue with all alternative ways, which are listed below
Solution 1: To get rid of this error, the user needs to run the reboot.bat with these steps
- The first thing user have to do locate the location of “Run reoot.bat”
- Then click on the “C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks20_\reboot.bat”
- From the drop-down options, select an “Intuit Sync Manager” option and then hit your click on the “Sync Now” option
- To check whether the issue is resolved or not, restart your running process
If you still find this error on your screen then go with the next solution
Solution 2: Another alternative is to register the dbmlsynccom.dll on your system
Generally, this error encounters while users entering wrong registry entries which are associated with your all products. To repair this error, user need to correct it first by entering appropriate values
Note: While editing the incorrect registry, the user may face many serious issues which may lead to your company’s data loss or effect on your applications and create major problem while reinstallation process. If you did not remember the correct values, don’t take any risk. You just need to contact your network or system admin or any computer expert. They will help you properly how to resolve this issue. To fix this issue, you can also connect with any Microsoft or that specific vendor from where you purchased.
For Windows 7 or Vista, perform below instructions
- Hit your first click on the “Window start” button and then select the “All Programs” option
- To proceed forward, click on the “Accessories” from the drop-menu list
- Hit your right-click on the “Command Prompt” and choose “Run as an administrator” option
- From the command prompt available options, user need to enter on “regsvr32 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\Sync\dbmlsynccom.dll”
- And this option “Intuit Sync Manager” will pop-up on your window and you need to click on it
- Choose the “Sync Now” option from the available list and error will vanish
For Windows XP, just go with these steps:
- Hit your first enter click on the “Window Start” button and select the “Run” option
- Then the user needs to enter “cmd” and proceed forward with an OK click
- user need to find this file “regsvr32 C:\Program File\Common Files\Intuit\Sync\dbmlsynccom.dll” and then hit the enter key
- After that, drop your click on the “Intuit Sync Manager” and hit your last click on the “Sync now” option and you are all resolved with this error
Need any help or advice?
I hope the above solutions are enough to fix the “QuickBooks IIF Import error ” but still if you need any help or guidance, just dial the QB helpline number 1800-816-6849 or do LIVE CHAT with QB expertise. You can send all questions regarding this issue at this email address [email protected]. QB expertise team provides 24-hour availability service and always glad to figure out all issues of their customers/clients.