The outdated QuickBooks program is the significant reason for the QuickBooks Mojave Crash error. Update the QuickBooks before proceeding with the update of the QuickBooks Mac operating system to prevent the Mojave crash issue.
QuickBooks Mac Mojave Crash Error
Do you listen about that QuickBooks Mojave crash Mac users? Are you facing this issue? If yes then be careful while updating your QuickBooks Mac Operating System. People are facing this issue of crashing when they do update their OS and then run or open the QuickBooks program. If you are also going to update your OS and then going to use QuickBooks then do follow the procedure for this issue. We are going to tell you the procedure that we get from our professional Technical Support Team to help you out.
Causes of QuickBooks majave crash
- If the QuickBooks software is outdated.
What are the Steps for the QuickBooks Mojave Crash Error?
The main reason behind this is an outdated program of QuickBooks that causes this problem. There is a way that you can troubleshoot this issue to fix this crashing error. The steps we are providing below that you have to follow to get out of this situation.
Troubleshooting steps for QuickBooks Mojave Crash Error
Here are some ways to resolve the QuickBooks Mojave Crash Error:
- Update your QuickBooks application to the latest version
- Run Verify or Rebuild the data tool
- Restart your computer/laptop in Safe Mode
Follow the steps below for QuickBooks Mojave Crash error resolution:
1. First, Update your QuickBooks application to the latest version
The old version is one of the most obvious reasons for a crash catcher error in QB. Follow these steps to update QuickBooks:
- Open your computer then open the QuickBooks application by double-clicking on it
- Now click on QuickBooks from the Taskbar at the top and select the option of “Check for QuickBooks Updates”
- Now there are on-screen instructions to update it so follow it accordingly
2. After updating it Verify or Rebuild the data tool
After Update Verify and Rebuild data utilities work together to self-identify and fix common company file and network problems in the application. To use the tool:
- Open the QuickBooks then go to the File menu
- In the File menu Select the Utility option
- Click on the Verify Data and wait for the completion of the process
- If issues are detected in the file of company data, then you need to run the Rebuild Data tool
- For running the tool go to the Utility option in the File menu and select Rebuild Data
- Now again run the Verify Data tool
- If the Verify/Rebuild process fails then try to restore your system
3. You need to restart your computer/laptop in Safe Mode
To perform the process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- For restarting your system, when you restart it press and hold the shift button until you saw the screen of your desktop
- Open the QuickBooks application and check if you are still facing the same issue or not
- If you don’t get that error again, then this points toward an application installed on your computer that might be clashing with QuickBooks
- Now to verify, again restart your computer in normal mode and open the QuickBooks program. If still it’s not opening then contact us immediately.
Our team gives strict instructions for you that if you want to get rid of this problem you have to follow all the steps of the procedure one by other. Still, if you are getting confused or got stuck somewhere in it then we are here to help you in that.
Read More Also: QuickBooks Crashes When Attaching File
Click Here: QuickBooks Error
Can the Compatibility issue be the cause behind QuickBooks Mojave Crash?
Yes, if your QuickBooks Desktop is not compatible with your macOS, then you can get the QuickBooks Mojove crash error. So it is recommended to check the requirement specification before updating or operating QuickBooks MAC 2019 or any other version.
Can If I open the Mac in Safe Mode works to fix the QuickBooks Mojave crash error?
Yes, initially, you can try starting the MAC in a safe mode. Sometimes it fixes the issue, so it is recommended to do it to save time.
Here are the steps:
💠 Turn Off the Mac
💠 Open the Mac Desktop
💠 Press and hold the shift button of the keyword until the start-up sound is heard
💠 Once heard, release the key, and you will view the Apple logo on the screen.
💠 Safe Boot appears on the start-up screen.
What are the system requirements for QuickBooks MAC 2019?
💠 Minimum macOS 10.12 (Sierra); supported by macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) and macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
💠 At least 2GB RAM(Recommended 4GB)
💠 Intel processor with Core 2 Duo or advanced
💠 250 MB free disk space
💠 Internet connection
💠 Production registration
💠 Intuits Checks for printing checks
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support