QuickBooks Non-Profit is a bookkeeping solutions introduced by Intuit for all non-profit organizations. This new upgraded version of QuickBooks Non-Profit 2018 comes with improvised features which will make your work effortless and cost-effective. This edition comes in QuickBooks Desktop version and is available in United States, United Kingdom and Canada.
Here is a list of all new and enhanced features which are now available for Windows.
- Multiple Monitor Support: You can now work faster with multiple monitors. You can simultaneously work with three monitors.
- Search in the Chart of Accounts: Search for any accounts or sub-accounts were never easier but with this feature you can easily look for them by just typing account number or name in search option.
- Cash/Accrual toggle on reports: You can easily switch between Cash and Accrual in your financial reports.
- Past Due stamp:It is a flexible feature through which you can resend copies of your past-due invoices to your clients. This feature will make it clear to them that their invoices are due.
- New keyboard shortcuts: You can now easily copy and paste lines by pressing some keys from your keyboard in transaction. It is a time saving feature.
- Inventory report enhancements: You can now easily modify your inventory reports by adding columns or changing filters.
- Enhanced Order Fulfillment with mobile barcode scanning: You can now use your Android phone or a barcode device to record your inventory. It will improve the accuracy and efficiency in picking, packing and sales recording process.
- Merge vendors: With this new feature you can now merge vendors in your vendor list.
If you want to install this QuickBooks software then there are certain system requirements:
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10. They should either be 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2 or 2016.
- Minimum processor of 2.4 GHz is required.
- 8 GB is recommended though 4 GB is required.
- 2.5 GB disk space is required but you should also have some extra space for additional files.
- 4x DVD-ROM if you are installing the software from CD. You can also download it from Intuit server.
- Many features in require Internet access, so you should have minimum 1 Mbps speed (recommended).
- Your system should be optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. If will one Workstation Monitor who has 2 extended monitors. They should be optimized for Default DPI settings.
Our Assistant Channel
With such exceptional features, you should upgrade your QuickBooks to 2018 version. If you face any issues while upgrading then contact QuickBooks . If you are unable to establish a connection between them, then you can also contact 2018QuickBooks. They are a third party consultancy who provides QB . To connect with them, you just have to dial their toll free number +1-800-816-6849 . You can also visit their website www.bigxperts.com and request for online chat assistance.