QuickBooks POS sale error 193 is stock exchange error and it arises when there are issues of processing in a mailbag. QuickBooks POS Error 193 one of the common errors faced by the user while performing the activity in QuickBooks POS. It performs many functions such as tracking inventory, management of sales, and improvement of customer relations.
It is important to run every software to run error-free so that it can be harmful to the other company files. The below methods are mentioned to solve this issue. For more information visit www.bigxperts.com.
Causes for QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 193
Below reasons are very common for the QB POS error 193:
- Corrupt customer list at a remote store
- Presence of damage.QBT files
- A merged and deleted customers name
- Duplicacy of names and departmental stores
QuickBooks Error Code 193 warning Message
QuickBooks POS error comes when a user tries to send the mailbag to a remote location from the headquarters. You can get the below two messages given below.
- The primary key for the table “Customer Rewards” is not unique
- The primary key for dept keywords is not unique
Let’s go ahead with the resolutions of the QuickBooks POS sale error 193
Methods to solve the QuickBooks POS Error 193
- First, open the reports tab available on QuickBooks POS
- Access the customer’s list >> run the reports
- Now Select the first customer
- Double click on the selected customer name
- Go to the view list and see the details of the first customer which should be visible
- Now you will get the present customer list displayed
- Now select all and click on the option “I want to” >> then check on the option “Delete the customer”
- Go to file which is available in the headquarter server
- Choose utilities>> to click to resend
- Now you need to check the mailbag store
If by change method 1 does not work don’t worry, go ahead with method 2 as mentioned below.
- Send the mailbag to the headquarters and receive the same
- Go to remote stores>>customers menu
- Now select the customer’s list
- Click on the option “I want to” and now enter the delete for every customer when you want to delete
- Now details of the main customers will be stored in headquarter, you can send it from there
You can select until the last item if you want to select many customers from the list
For Version 10 and 2013
- Select the customer from the list
- Enter shift
For version 9
- Press Ctrl +A and select all the customers
- Go to file menu of headquarter server
- Choose the qualities and resent the same
- Now check the mailbag at store
For any help dial 18008166849 and get in touch with the certified QuickBooks experts. QuickBooks team is polite, professional, and have massive experience in the same domain which enables them with deep knowledge with a fast resolution. QuickBooks Helpdesk is available 24*7 to assist you anytime. You can also email [email protected] and soon one of the experts get back to you.