Intuit has released QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition 2015 along with the QuickBooks Pro and QuickBooks Enterprise versions. It comprises of total 45 files. These files are essential if you want to install this accounting software in your computer system. The total size for these files are 576,121 bytes, which is 562.62 KB. The key executable file is called the qbw32.exe file.
List of Third-party applications
- QuickBooks Statement writers can be integrated with the 64-bit Microsoft Office 2007.
- QuickBooks can be easily integrated with Microsoft Office versions 365, 2013, 2010 and 2007. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Office especially Word and Excel are compatible with the QuickBooks application.
- Email clients like Windows Mail, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail and Microsoft Outlook can be used for sending emails.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale 10.0 and 12.0 can be easily integrated with the QuickBooks accounting software.
- For syncing Outlook with QuickBooks, you need to install QuickBooks Contact Sync for Microsoft Office 2010 and 2007.
- With the use of online tools, you can easily import and export data from Microsoft Office Accounting 2006-2009 and Peachtree 2009-2011.
- Import and export data from other Intuit products like Quicken 2013-2015, QuickBooks 4.0-14.0
- Browser required is Internet Explorer 9-11
Features of QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition 2015
QuickBooks 2015 is integrated with various enhanced features.
- You can now open multiple QuickBooks files at a time. Though there are certain limitations. This multi-instance feature is extremely useful when you are working on two different reports at the same time.
- You can easily import the journal entries to your clients with the Send General Journal Entry.
- Sharing the third-party files and folders was never so simple. You just need the internet connections for the transfer of files.
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Office 2010 or 2007, can be incorporated with the QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition 2015,
Our Assistant Channel
QuickBooks 2015 Premier Accountant Edition 2015 is a special edition that is used by many medium industries but recently, Intuit made an announcement regarding the discontinuation of all the editions of QB 2015 and versions prior to it. The extra benefits like Online Backup, Online Banking, Payroll Services, Live Support will be QuickBooks 2018 Discontinued after May 31st, 2018. You can only work on the QuickBooks accounting software and Intuit will not extra add-on services along with services. To avoid this, you should upgrade your QuickBooks software to latest released QuickBooks 2018 version. If you have any doubt or you need assistance in downloading & installing the software then you can contact the “2018QuickBooks”. They are a consultancy that provides round the clock assistance globally, so you can reach out to them anytime by just calling on their toll-free +1-800-816-6849 and they will get back to you immediately. You can also visit their website Download the QuickBooks 2018 version from the download link. You can even write an email to their Online Email Support or request for the Online Chat Support assistance.