QuickBooks error code 0000043109 is one of the recoverable error codes for QuickBooks. Before moving on to the process of handling the recoverable error code, we should first know the causes for this error code, which are as follows:
- QuickBooks or windows updates not installed on time.
- Data damage or corruption issues in the QuickBooks company file.
- Security software on computer confining QuickBooks component.
- System issues on which QuickBooks is installed and used.
Troubleshooting Steps for Handling QuickBooks Error Code 0000043109
Now after having understood the causes of the error code 0000043109 in QuickBooks, we can move forward on to the steps for handling this kind of error:
Option 1.Opening of QuickBooks in safe mode
- First of all, you need to open the task manager on your computer by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del.
- Now once the task manager is opened you need to close out all the QuickBooks processes.
- After that, for starting the QuickBooks in ‘Safe mode’ you need to press and hold the Ctrl key and double click on the Program icon.
- Once the QuickBooks launches itself and the home page screen opens up, you can leave the Ctrl key. Now you need to repeat the process 2-3 times if the issue is not fixed at the first time pressing the Ctrl key.
- Once the QuickBooks is opening without any issue in Step 4, you can go ahead and open the QuickBooks company file by pressing the Alt key. You will have to repeat the opening of the company file 2-3 times as well until the issue is fixed.
Option 2. Opening of Sample company file
- You will have to go to the ‘No company open Window’ in QuickBooks and click on the open Sample file. You can select any sample file on the list.
- This will help you in identifying that the problem exists with the QuickBooks or the company file.
- If the problem lies with the company file you can go ahead and try changing the location of the file as the folder may be damaged.
- If the error is still not resolved, you can restore the company file by using the recent backup or ADR.
- You can also troubleshoot data damage issues by ‘verify and rebuild data’ functionality if restoring the backup does not help.
Option 3. Using QuickBooks Tool hub to resolve the error
- First of all, go to the QuickBooks tool hub and click on Program problems.
- After that, you just have to click on the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ feature.
- The action will close out the background processes and will run Quick repair on the program file on your computer.
Option 4.QuickBooks installation issues troubleshooting
- Click on Repair QuickBooks desktop > QuickBooks tool hub> select Installation issues.
- Now click on QuickBooks program diagnostic tool >and click on clean Install tool. This will resolve any installation issues.