COVID-19 continuously effect on all business in many unprecedented ways and becomes the major issue globally. Here you get complete knowledge about the latest resources which are recently added to cover all crises. This will help you to run your organization during this challenging time. In this blog, all necessary information about QuickBooks Tax deadline change regarding all states is given which may help your organization during these crises.
How you can change the tax payment issues?
Learn how you get access to change the tax payment issue and filling deadline details during these crises
- There are certain tax agencies offers waivers or some kind of extension to quarterly taxes file
- Here you can view the list of all states who offering all tax waivers or some extensions which introduce specifically for withholding or an unemployment issue. These included along with each state with all required information on how to get the access of waiver or extension if you find your state offers one
- With these new changes, you can easily update your Payroll with new configuration settings.
To keep up-to-date with the latest programs and resources
For all small and medium-sized business, there are some programs and resources introduces and users must know about them
- Intuit Aid Assist: This is a free website with the most advanced tools to figure out all issues of small and medium-sized organizations. Most of the small business owners must be eligible for economic relief which comes under all SBA programs authorized which is just recently updated to get little relief from all crises. These additional charges and policies are passed by the Economic Security Act (CARES)
- Paycheck Protection Program: The Paycheck Protection Program is one most important parts of the Coronavirus Aid, Economic Security (CARES) act, and relief fund. All these consists up to $349 billion in the government-backed loan list, just to help all small business pay employees issue and also help to cover all expenses throughout the 30 June 2020. These loans may forgive by the U.S government small business association, if all eligibilities meet accurately such as you these loans to pay your employees and handle all business expenses during these COVID-19 crises.
- Relief initiative: To create a relieving environment for all small businessman, they introduce “GoFundMe” which help financially to run your organization. With the help of all these funding, a small business may overcome through all challenges which they face during these crises
Make sure about the information on the latest payroll, time tracking, and tax issues to overcome from COVID-19 crises accurately such as QuickBooks online payroll, QuickBooks Desktop, and all latest versions with new changes.
Need any help, connect with QuickBooks expert team
I hope the above information is sufficient to know about the QuickBooks tax deadline changes by state issue which introduces due to COVID-19. But still if you want to know any new update, just dial +1800-816-6849. To clear your all doubts regarding these issues, drop your all questions at this email address [email protected] or do LIVE CHAT with QuickBooks expertise. QuickBooks expertise always welcomes their clients/customers to resolve their issues anytime.