Sage 50 becomes one of the demanding online accounting software which makes an easy to manage all business needs and specifically all financial issues. While working with this accounting software, you may face many errors due to many issues. Sage 50 database engine errors is one of the most common errors you may face, it occurs due to firewall authentication blocking connection manager or SAGE folder issues. Here you get all information about this error and provides all alternative solution to resolve this error issue. If you still need any assistance, call us on 1800-816-6849 or visit our official website [email protected].
Causes of Sage 50 Database engine error
There are certain causes of Sage 50 database engine error, all are listed below:
- This error may occur when you find necessary file is missing from SAJ folder.
- If Mysqld.exe, Mysqld-nt.exe or anti-virus find any threat which is related to deleted file or folder may create this error issue.
- When firewall authentication blocked the connection manager, this error appears on your screen.
- When you are not able to login into services in windows, this error causes the effects.
- Issue with .NET framework and corrupted, deleted or damaged files cause this error.
- When your account face server shared all necessary data permission location issues, this error will disturb your whole work.
How to fix Sage 50 database engine error?
To resolve this error you can turning off firewall authentication or disable your ant-virus software for a while. If still you face error issue then restart Sage 50 connection manager or reinstalling again Sage 50 software.
To fix this error you need to re-start the Sage 50 connection manager with these instructed steps:
- Firstly, as an administrator you need to login into user account.
- Then click on control panel and go with selected administrative tools and choose services from the drop-down options.
- Then, hold the right-click on the Sage 50 Database connection manager and go with STOP option.
- Again, repeat your step by holding the right-click on the Sage 50 database connection manager and with START option.
- After processing the whole procedure and try to open the company data file.
There is another alternative to resolve this error, you need to go through with these steps:
- First of all, stop all the running file and close Sage 50 software from the system.
- Then go to the system task manager which hosts the database.
- After that, hold your click on the process tab and it display the current processing to all users.
- select the End Mysqld.exe from the drop-down options of name list.
- At the end, you need to check whether the error is resolved or not, you need to open the file again.
In any case, if all the above solutions are not able to resolve the issue then go with reinstall programming procedure with these steps:
- First of all, uninstall Sage 50 software then again reinstall it in your system.
- After this you are all set to open your company data file.
How to contact us?
After all this assistance, if you still need any help or any query in your mind regarding Sage 50, you can directly contact with our Sage technical team via customer helpline number +1-800-816-6849 or you can drop a mail at our official website [email protected]. You can also chat with one of our experts via LIVE CHAT; link is available at the right corner of our official website. Our Sage technical team is 24/7 is available to resolve your issues in all possible ways.