We have gotten the accompanying development declaration from Sage Software in regard to the arrival of the 2020 release of Sage 50. This is the primary notice we have gotten that there is, in reality, a 2020 version in progress and that it will be made accessible in July of 2019.
The title of the declaration from Sage made a conceivable indication that beginning with the Sage 50 U.S 2020 Edition, just the Sage 50cloud rendition will be accessible for procurement, flagging the finish of interminable authorizing for Sage 50 clients. While it is too early to affirm this, we are hoping to hear further news about this change either at or following the Sage Summit Conference in Atlanta on May 12-15.
Here is the full content of the present declaration from Sage:
Because of an expected move up to Actian Zen v13 (in the past Pervasive) in the Sage 50—U.S. Version 2020.0 discharge planned for July 2019, SAN individuals and Certified Consultants/Partners supporting customers on more seasoned renditions of Sage 50cloud will never again have the option to keep up variants preceding 2019, alongside 2020, on a similar PC.
The Pervasive License Check for Sage 50 US renditions 2018.2 and prior explicitly search for a Pervasive form 11 permit key. When you introduce Sage 50 US 2020.0, Pervasive will move up to adaptation 13 Actian Zen on the machine. As a major aspect of this redesign, Pervasive/Actian makes the v11 keys latent, leaving the new v13 keys. This will make the prior adaptation of Sage 50 never again fill in as it won’t have the best possible key.
It is likewise critical to take note of that Sage 50 2018.2 and prior adaptations are never again client bolstered discharges, so this a chance to talk about overhaul choices with your customers.
Minimum system requirements
- 2.0 GHz processor for a single user and multiple users
- 4 GB of RAM for a single user and multiple users
- Windows® 7, or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (version 1709 and higher) with the latest updates from Microsoft installed
- 1 GB of disk space for installation
- Internet Explorer 11.0 supported (version 11.0 and higher with Sage Payroll Solutions, Sage Payments Solutions, and other Connected Services integration)
- Microsoft®.NET Framework 4.7.2, including DirectX Dependency for .NET; requires an additional 280 MB to 850 MB
- At least high-color (16-bit) SVGA video; Minimum Resolution: 1280×800, Preferred Resolution: 1440×900 or higher; small fonts/DPI settings required
- All online features/services require Internet access (For best performance download speeds of at least 25mbps and upload speeds of at least 10mbps)
- Maximum of 5GB file size for Sage Drive companies
- The computer name of 15 characters or less required
- Excel®, Outlook®, and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016
- Office 365 Integration – Requires Office 365 Business Premium or Enterprise Editions
- Printers supported by Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- In-product demos require Adobe® Flash® Player 11 or greater (version 18 or higher strongly recommended)
- Adobe® Reader® 11.0 and higher
- Multiuser environments are supported in Sage 50 Premium Accounting and higher
- Multiuser mode is optimized for Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 and Windows 2019 client-server networks; Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 peer-to-peer networks
- A maximum of five licensed named users is allowed for Sage 50 Premium Accounting and up to 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting; a named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen
- 2 GB of disk space for the installation of components on the server
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 or Windows Server 2019 along with Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Web Connection client is required to run in a Windows Terminal Services environment; no more than 5 named users for Sage 50 Premium Accounting or up to 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting
- Terminal Server requires additional memory when more than one user is running under Windows Terminal Services
- Customer registration and acceptance of License Agreement for Sage 50 Accounting software products
Recommended system configuration
- 2.4 GHz processor (Intel Core i3 and higher) for a single user and multiple users
- 4 GB of RAM for a single user and 8 GB for multiple users
To contact Sage 50 2020 Support
Bigxperts Technical support; Sage 50 Live Chat Support is simply approachable through the following modes given below:
- Phone Number Support: To converse with our experts and get all your problems solved immediately, just dial +1-800-816-6849. We will fix your problem in the fastest time possible.
- Live Chat: You may also prefer Sage Chat Support chatting with our representatives online to get your issues fixed instantly. They will provide a step by step guide to efficiently resolve your problems. Also, offer additional guidelines to use your software in the best way possible to get the superlative benefits.